nigel99

Skydive the Farm

Skydive the Farm rocks. Thanks to everyone for an entertaining time. It was good to meet a couple of other posters.

I discovered yesterday why skydivers jump out of planes - jump pilots go insane on the way down!
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Worthless without pictures!

Nothing I did was worth pictures. A couple of special mentions Andy (popsjumper) introduced me to people and arranged for me to go up as a pax. Went up in the co-pilots seat of the Otter with Bruce flying and once everyone exited he pretty much stood the plane on its nose (certainly felt like it anyway). I wasn't expecting it and I have never seen an altimeter unwind that fast:D. We had to "wait" for the tandem to land before we could. It was the last load of the day.

I was invited to Mel's (really hope that is her name as I started to lose track) house warming and had a good time - including Travis's jokesB|

I "grew up" in a family dz operating from a nearby airport and jumping into a farm. The farm has the same welcoming atmosphere and you would be hard pressed to feel left out. I think Hans has a great thing going.

Finally got to meet the infamous Andy Copland - still can't figure out which is worse his online personality or him in person:P
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Worthless without pictures!

Nothing I did was worth pictures. A couple of special mentions Andy (popsjumper) introduced me to people and arranged for me to go up as a pax. Went up in the co-pilots seat of the Otter with Bruce flying and once everyone exited he pretty much stood the plane on its nose (certainly felt like it anyway). I wasn't expecting it and I have never seen an altimeter unwind that fast:D. We had to "wait" for the tandem to land before we could. It was the last load of the day.

I was invited to Mel's (really hope that is her name as I started to lose track) house warming and had a good time - including Travis's jokesB|

I "grew up" in a family dz operating from a nearby airport and jumping into a farm. The farm has the same welcoming atmosphere and you would be hard pressed to feel left out. I think Hans has a great thing going.

Finally got to meet the infamous Andy Copland - still can't figure out which is worse his online personality or him in person:P

the farm is an amazing place, glad you enjoyed it.

i have landed in the otter twice, once as a pax and the other on the way back from fitz.

it scares me way more than landing under canopy!
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

Good having you here, Nigel.
You're more than welcome here anytime you want to come.

Sorry I missed you this morning. I think I woke up as everyone else was going to bed:$

Skydive the Farm rocks. Thanks to everyone for an entertaining time. It was good to meet a couple of other posters.

I discovered yesterday why skydivers jump out of planes - jump pilots go insane on the way down!

I didn't realize that was you last night. I would have introduced myself with my dz.com name. :D it was great to meet you. Glad you came out to the party. Had an absolutely blast. And yes, Bruce is a crazy pilot, and I love it!

Finally got to meet the infamous Andy Copland - still can't figure out which is worse his online personality or him in person

Definitely in person.

Good times :)

It's all good - I enjoyed the videos.

Finally got to meet the infamous Andy Copland - still can't figure out which is worse his online personality or him in person

Definitely in person.

Good times :)

It's all good - I enjoyed the videos.

Haha, glad to hear Paparazzi is up to his old tricks in ATL too :P

PS: Try not to burn anything before I get there in a few weeks.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero