AndyU

14th Annual Hog Flop 10/30/09 - 11/1/09 Hogflop

If you get in early enough I can come and get you......I live 20 mins from JAX. If you go that route just shoot me a PM.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Just noticed that no one started that dreaded list.....for once I am glad that I do not have to surf through a butt-ton of "I'm gonna be there" BS.......

and for you kids that have lost track of time we are down to just a hair over TWO WEEKS:o

.......I hereby reject your reality and instead choose to insert my own!

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Just noticed that no one started that dreaded list.....for once I am glad that I do not have to surf through a butt-ton of "I'm gonna be there" BS.......

TMPattersonJr (Sorry Chad had to do it):ph34r:
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

I am a big fan of the USO. I would like to help somehow, even tho I'm not sure if I can make it. Do you suppose I could buy a jump ticket, and it could be auctioned off for the USO as a donation? Anybody want to buy a chance at a jump ticket for a buck?

Beth, that would be great! I'm sure people would jump at the chance.
Thanks!
--
Andy Ussach
Team Dirty Sanchez Ex-Vice President #38
Explosivo Rodriguez #1385, Muff Brother #3503, "Woody" Hellfish #646

I am a big fan of the USO. I would like to help somehow, even tho I'm not sure if I can make it. Do you suppose I could buy a jump ticket, and it could be auctioned off for the USO as a donation? Anybody want to buy a chance at a jump ticket for a buck?

Beth, that would be great! I'm sure people would jump at the chance.
Thanks!

I'm feeling lucky, I'll go $5. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

TMPattersonJr (Sorry Chad had to do it):ph34r:

TMPattersonJr
TAXIWAY (Scott Krout)

Well, instead of me having to leave the boogie to see my son at Flagler, he's coming to the boogie. Ok, so I cheated and offered him a tandem, at least I don't have to leave now. :P

He and his girlfriend and friends are going to camp out Friday night. Please don't corrupt him! :|

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

So long as Art and I can take some of his attractive young lady friends on their tandems, no corrupti......WTF am I saying?????

ELECTRIC 8-WAYS!!!!
SHINE!
ALCOHOL!

oh...and those OTHER activities that happen on a DZ after sunset!!!!
:D:D:D

Oh, sorry...he'll be fine. Trust us.
B|

Well, instead of me having to leave the boogie to see my son at Flagler, he's coming to the boogie. Ok, so I cheated and offered him a tandem, at least I don't have to leave now. :P

He and his girlfriend and friends are going to camp out Friday night. Please don't corrupt him! :|

If you were really worried, you'd let them stay in your hotel room. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

ELECTRIC 8-WAYS!!!!
SHINE!
ALCOHOL!

He's coming on Friday when there's a nice little wedding reception going on, not that stuff. I'm sure everything will be appropriately proper. :P
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

How old is his girlfriend?

He's coming on Friday when there's a nice little DROPZONE wedding reception going on, not that stuff. I'm sure everything will be appropriately proper. :P

FIFY - that DOES make a difference!
B|

Everything happening at the DZ will be 'appropriately proper all right ( for a dz having a boogie) B|

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

Well, the dates are in the subject line, Oct. 30-Nov. 1st.

Palatka is in northeast Florida, kind of inland between Daytona and Jacksonville.

Yes we can but with an organizer you have some one to blame when it doesn't work right. lol I will be out wed morning after I drop christian off at school.

We CAN TO!

Horny Gorilla???
Magic Carpet???
Sit Trains???
Head down???

Sunset tracking dive!!!
Swoop n chug???

B|

man I can't wait for the weekend!