hungry

DeadMan Boogie III

Awesome..... I heard that there were gonna be live bands on both Saturday night and Sunday night during the Deadman Boogie III at Skydive Temple.... just a little bit west of Houston, a littlebit north of Austin and San Marcos and a little South of Waco.... We plan to have more fun than the law allows.... ;)

I will be there doing some Load Organizing. Freefly, belly, tracking, whatever. As long as you learn some new tricks! So be there!

I'll also bring out all my spaceballs so if you want a chance to get your photo chasing the ball, be there!

Ever turned 4 way with a vertical flyer? It's not a Hybrid, it's an Inbred! Want in? Be there!

Can't find anyone to help you with what you need to know to take your flying to the next level? I'll be around for evening seminars on Intro to freeflying- basic to advanced, advanced tracking techniques for track dives, and more!
108 way head down world record!!!
http://www.simonbones.com
Hit me up on Facebook

Wow! Can't wait for the boogie.... and the opportunity to make a jump with Simon "Bones" Palacio of the recent team that made the 108 way head down record at Summerfest....

plus I hear they are providing lunch and supper on Saturday and there is no boogie fee... you can buy t-shirts though and hats....

foam pit... beer.... barbq... what a great way to end a fab day of skydiving over the state of Texas...

7 days and counting until the Dead Man Boogie.
This thing is going to br freaking AWESOME. Hope to see everyone there.

That is all
Coach

I get goosebumps just thinking about it! Come on next week
Liquor in the front, Poker in the rear

Anyone coming from Houston or south Friday night or early Saturday morning and would like some company/ assistance with the drive I have someone who wants to go. He has to work Friday but can be ready to go as early as 4 pm. Please let me know. Thanks
Liquor in the front, Poker in the rear

This is really going to be an AWESOME Boogie!! Tons of food, music and well skydiving how can you beat this!

Uhhh, to be honest couch freaks would probably beat that....I miss jumping in Texas though and wish i could be at this boogie

and.... live music on Saturday and Sunday night... Hell Yeah!:ph34r:

Hey cool skydiver dudes.....got room for me and my bongos?

I'd like to jam a bit.

Also will there be camping allowed?
I've got a community tent.
It has space for 22 people.

Thanks and I'll be there for sure!
Bongo Joe will beat those crazy bongos.

Got permision from the wife;) You single fucks dont understand:P

:D:D:D Damn skippy and I like it that way. :P

got the pro-track

Congrats. I was just about to call you and offer you one of my neptune's for free:o:D:ph34r:

fuck that's a month of plasma I gotta sell to pay for that. :D oh well I'll just commandeer you jumpsuit. Like I haven't already. ;)

I'm not the rope totin charlie Bronson wanna be that's getting us fucking lost.

On top of freeflying and spaceball flying, I will also be organizing the 'King of the Cloud' competition.

This competition is open to any jumper with more than 50 jumps and promises to be some of the most fun you've ever had on a skydive. More details to come at the boogie, see you there!
108 way head down world record!!!
http://www.simonbones.com
Hit me up on Facebook