CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com in Fitzgerald,Ga. Jan. 17-19th:Back to our ROOTS Boogie:Super Otter!!

Here's a couple of pics of the new pup. :)

She is CUTE! Looks like a bit of boxer/lab/something else???? Delilah is up to 40 something pounds, but I'm sure she'll play nice with the little bit. :)
I was on the fence about bringing her, but that does it, she's coming with me. B| I'm sure she'll love to play with Mardi again too, but I bet Mardi won't even recognize her she's grown so much!

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Tom was on the head down 69 way freefly world record. At the Palatka boogie (Hog Flop) they advertised "Tom Hayden, World Record Holder" would be freefly organizing. So we all gave him a lot of shit about it. :D

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

right on, so the guy is like a fucking rockstar. thats stylin

if you got a trailer full of fire woods spence, I'm not towing any.....

got another jumper coming with, and the tandem fuckos are still debating. everybody else I talked to said they can freeze their asses off and jump an otter here.[:/]

guess you gotta bring the space shuttle down to make some fuckers jump in the cold

if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

He certainly is and he knows it. Call him Mr. Hayden and laugh at all his jokes, even if they're lame. And I promise you, they will be lame! Oh, and make sure you ask him for his autograph, he'll expect that. You can tell him your special instructions came from me. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

He certainly is and he knows it. Call him Mr. Hayden and laugh at all his jokes, even if they're lame. And I promise you, they will be lame! Oh, and make sure you ask him for his autograph, he'll expect that. You can tell him your special instructions came from me. ;)

how will I be able to pick this guy out of the crowd for an autograph? will he be all glowing and stuff?? should I throw my jacket over a puddle if he is in imminent danger of stepping in it:|
Perry Farrell

Cold?? It's going to be almost 60. Some people just don't get it.

think theyre are looking at that cold front that's threatening to push down around friday sometime...

fuck it, I'm boogie'ing to the boogity B....fire and beer will keep me warm if not I have a heater. need some new gloves though mine are wore out..

:)
Perry Farrell

Cold?? It's going to be almost 60. Some people just don't get it.

think theyre are looking at that cold front that's threatening to push down around friday sometime...

fuck it, I'm boogie'ing to the boogity B....fire and beer will keep me warm if not I have a heater. need some new gloves though mine are wore out..

:)

+1

May need to bring some of the hard stuff to keep warm! It is either the Palatka Blue water or my old friend Jack that will be keeping me warm!! ;)
F LORIDA!

how will I be able to pick this guy out of the crowd for an autograph? will he be all glowing and stuff?? should I throw my jacket over a puddle if he is in imminent danger of stepping in it:|

He might be wearing his special Tom Hayden for President shirt. My shirt says "Who the hell is Tom Hayden?" :P

I can't get anyone from up here to come with me either. Apparently a group of people is going to DeLand or Zhills. I told them DeLand and Zhills are always there and the RoamingDZ events are special, and few and far between. :S Oh well, their loss. Guess they're not cool enough to be in the cool kids group. [:/]

***how will I be able to pick this guy out of the crowd

He's the one with the rusty zipper and the yellow tennis shoes.:ph34r:

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***It is either the Palatka Blue water or my old friend Jack

Oh Shit that's trouble! Can we have another puddin' wrestling match?:D:D:P
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

You're not coming? What's up with that? I need my chaperone dammit! :):D

I want my Kitty!:P;):)It just ain't the same without Kitty! I DEMAND KITTY! Some people need more cowbell, I need more Kitty!

Oh BTW did I mention I'm going to miss you?[:/]

You're not coming? What's up with that? I need my chaperone dammit! :):D

I want my Kitty!:P;):)It just ain't the same without Kitty! I DEMAND KITTY! Some people need more cowbell, I need more Kitty!

Oh I'm sure 'Divot will suffice as a chaperone. :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Its always fun to watch a grown man beg.. :D;)

Sorry, Psycho.. I've had plans for this weekend for a long time. I do wish I could be there to chaperone you, though. We always have a good time.. but we'll party soon... and I mean.. PARTY!!!

I'll call and check up on you though.. and I'm sending spies! :o:ph34r: