quadrevium

Best place to vacation skydive

Hey everyone, my name is Eddie Bryant... I am 23 years old and I am heading to Iraq in the next few months... I have 53 skydives under my belt, and my question is this. While I am in Iraq I will get a 2 week leave and able to go anywhere in the world. I want to spend my entire 2 weeks skydiving, so I wonder if I can get some replies as to where the best Dropzone in the world is and why you think that. Keep in mind, I am young (so I want to party sometimes) I am a relitively new skydiver ((who will be out of currancy when I go)) and if anyone is going to say Skydive Arizona, in Eloy Az, please refrain.. Thats my home Dropzone. not to mention I want it to be outside of the USA.

Thanks. :ph34r:

Eddie Bryant
A53083
[email protected]
**Blue Skies**
-Eddie B (feel free to message)
www.facebook.com/eddie.d.bryant

The guys down at Puerto Rico are good. Jason and Viviana are really nice people. I've been there three times. The weather's always nice there, just a bit windy at Arecibo, but not too windy unless you are jumping something like a .8 load ratio or something big like that. That's the only negative I found there. They are getting ready for their annual Boogie the second week of Feb. I definitely recommend it. They have plenty of planes and packers. I went down there last year and believe me, the planes are going up faster that a jumper can get back on the ground and be ready for the next jump. American Airlines seems to have the best fares and the Hotels like Punta Maracayo Resort
are nice as well. They have Guy Wright for the organizing and in the past they had Cross Key's fleet, I assume that's who they have this year. Check 'em out at their website, www.xtremedivers.com

I can't say enough good about them, They are AWESOME!
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Thats the thing that sucks.. As of this point I do not know what month I will be there. When I arrive to Iraq they'll give me a rough estimate as to when I will go.. I want to go to austrailia.. Anyone been there?
-Eddie B (feel free to message)
www.facebook.com/eddie.d.bryant

There are some Aussies who post here. Do a search and I'm sure you'll find info about the dz's around there or who some of the locals are so that you can send them a pm.

I've never heard anyone tell me they disliked their vacation to Austrailia. If you can go, it sounds like a great choice to me!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I didn't skydive at the time, but I took my R&R leave to Australia last February. Awesome. Definitely worth going. Like I said, I didn't jump at the time, so I don't know where the best jumping there is, but I'm sure someone will offer some advice.

Do you own your own gear yet? If so, do you want it with you on your vacation? That might limit where you can go.
Brian

Eddie,

I'm an Aussie. Australia will be a very good option for you - we have everything you could possibly want or need.

Our summer is now, December to March - winter is June to Sept. Having said that anything in the north doesn't really get winter.

Most of our DZ's are weekend only. A number are full time. Some are near other attractions such as scuba, surfing and the like. Like the US, we have big and small drop zones. But ALL are friendly and fun. Our licences basically mirror USPA to D, then we also have an E and F.

So as your plans begin to formulate, let me know and I'll do all I can to assist you.

Oh, did I mention that we also have the best steaks in the world and our beer is always drunk cold. We call our friends "mate". We smile lots and love to see visitors have a good time. So come here for your R&R.

Will see you then,

Blue Skies,

fergs

Are you going solo or will you have a wuffo with you (you don't want them to be bummed the whole trip) Do you want to max out jump numbers are is there something particular you want to work on?
Other than that, stay safe and make sure we get an address that we can send stuff to.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour