jtval

Skydive Mesquite "blue skies" boogie

who's going?

Boogie and film festival.

I didnt think I was going to be able ot make it but it looks like I am clear for that weekend.
I didnt put a DVD together because I thought I was hosed. I may put a quick thing together just to show you guys what I've been up to if I can find time. (which won't be easy)

BLUES SKIES BOOGIE
and
The SKYPHORIA FILM FESTIVAL
Rooms 35.00 per night at the Virgin River Hotel
Group number: 37210
My photos

My Videos

Cool It'll be cool to see new faces around.

Though I'm sure that in the last 10 months there are a few new faces at my HOME dz anyway.
The more the merrier.

Damn. I forgot that I can't get to my External HD (it's crapped out on me.) I wont be able to do anything as far as a video this year.[:/]

I'll throw a random 10 jumps wirth of videos together but thats about it.

Not Necc an Entry for the film fest but something to watch for a few minutes.

My photos

My Videos

Continue to enjoy our Caravan while we freeze our asses off up here:(

Doc

:D:D:D:D:D:D

you read my mind:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Continue to enjoy our Caravan while we freeze our asses off up here

Doc
----------------------------------------------------------
you read my mind

I liked your Caravan and will think about you when I play in it next month. Of course, you two could come to Mesquite and play too.B|
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Continue to enjoy our Caravan while we freeze our asses off up here

Doc
----------------------------------------------------------
you read my mind

I liked your Caravan and will think about you when I play in it next month. Of course, you two could come to Mesquite and play too.B|

already tied up doing something else otherwise we would. Doc seems to think he needs to work....I keep telling him it is overrated but......:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Have to miss it AGAIN :( Was in Puerto Vallarta last year and will be in Cozumel this year for work. I hate missing this boogie but then again 2 years ago we froze are asses off so maybe we won't be missng the jumps but for sure I'll be missing the mesquite crew. Maybe we can get down for the sweetheart boogie.

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

I plan on driving down on friday morning.
I plan on being in vegas on thursday morning.

I can't wait to jump my civilian gear again.

Most up to date info- This is the email that Brad sent out.

Hi everybody,
Just wanted to let you know that I just confirmed that we will have the second Caravan here for the boogie! If anyone wants to ride down with it, get a hold of Brian. I’ve decided that a 20.00 boogie fee gets you 20.00 jumps and I will buy food and beer on both Friday and Saturday. Also, if people want to jump on Monday and we can get enough for a load, we’ll jump.
I’ve gotten some entries for the film festival already so it should be a great weekend.
We are having a coach course on 1/31 and 2/1. So if there is anyone out there wanting to get their coach rating, get a hold of me soon.

My photos

My Videos

Ill definately be there. I'm going to see if I can get away from Hill on that Friday and jump Fri, Sat, Sun. If not I'll be driving down there Friday night after work. The cool thing is the 21st is my b-day and they usually let you take a day during your birth month off. So its either going to be the 16th or the 19th.

BTW, Is there anywhere cheaper than the Oasis down there? I hate being raped on weekend Nevada room prices.
Muff #5048

do you wanna swing over to colorado springs and pick me up?:D

Almost everyone from utah will be down at mesquite this January

It's a ritual;)

Unfortunately that isnt the direction I'm going. Now if, say, you lived between Ogden and Mesquite I would be more than happy to ablidge. Due to the AAA/HC inspection next week it doesnt look like Ill get down there until Friday night sometime. If anyone is going to hang out that night please let me know. Alcohol serving establishments just love a bunch of skyivers drinking in one place.:D
Muff #5048

Last time I gambled in mesquite the tables were $3 minimum.
I think they bumped em up to $5.

For a $27 bet you can cover the most bets on a craps table. IF you have a hot roller you'll make some dough , waste some time, and get a few free drinks.

If not, well it cost 1.5 jump tickets to give it a shot.
I usually walk away with a few more dollars than I started with and a few free drinks.
My photos

My Videos

***I usually walk away with a few more dollars than I started with and a few free drinks. [url]

Statistically its cheaper to buy your drinks at the bar (personal experience). I do admit that if you bet on the "no pass" bar on the craps table you DO actually have a chance at making something. Odds are always on the house though.

BTW, I no longer believe in "Hot Rollers". I think the dice are weighed to give an advantage or disadvantage depending.
Muff #5048