tetra316

Kapow Saturday May 31st

Anyone going to be at Kapow next Saturday? I'm heading up to do my cross over tandem training. I think a couple other people might also be coming that would do a tandem jump with me but if not I need help. Anyone want to do a tandem with me? I have to do one solo and one with an experienced passenger. Any backup takers :)

I'll be down there if the weather's good but I haven't done a tandem yet and I'm not sure I want to start. I'm sure you can find a volunteer, though.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

What, no takers?

I just did a check out tandem ride with a friend of mine....it was fun, he did a great job! Unfortunately you will be on the wrong side of the state for me to play with ya.;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!