goofyjumper

Skinnyshrek's Ashdive... attempt # 3 this June

The main bed is taken by me and apolard........yes she is my sleeping bitch when she is at the farm. I know she is ten times smaller than Lee but she still cuddles well......:D:D:D.

Put weight gainer in her food and hide her razor... :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

The main bed is taken by me and apolard........yes she is my sleeping bitch when she is at the farm. I know she is ten times smaller than Lee but she still cuddles well......:D:D:D.

Put weight gainer in her food and hide her razor... :P

that could work:D
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

We should be there.

Hey you could really draw this out and only use half of the ashes, then we could do another one in 6 months or so.:D

you better be there!

there should be plenty of ashes:D
-----------------
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

We should be there.

Hey you could really draw this out and only use half of the ashes, then we could do another one in 6 months or so.:D

you better be there!

Just as long as he doesn't carry the bulk of them in freefall, or we'll never catch him. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

We should be there.

you better be there!

You think...?
I think we'll be lucky if we don't pull an EPA fine for Unauthorized Crop Dusting.

Time off requested. (If they don't give it to me I'll call in and describe my "explosive diarrhea" until they BEG me no to come to work.)

Hotel will be booked by the end of the night.

And since I so enjoyed my office as "Custodian of the Scotch" last time, I myself will be providing a bottle of something made by someone named Glen.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

We should be there.

you better be there!

Just as long as he doesn't carry the bulk of them in freefall, or we'll never catch him. :D

Damn Billy! That visual just made me *snort* laugh:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: Perhaps Stevorino can sketch THAT scenario!:D

Hopefully flying. At this point, I can actually get a flight into ATL for less than two tanks of gas in my friggin' Honda.

Why do you ask?

EDITED TO ADD: THIS JUST IN
RE: Hotel Space-
I just called and booked a king suite at the Holiday Inn, not merely because that's how I roll, but because it was the LAST ROOM THEY HAD for that weekend. Apparently, there's a conflicting event in Cedartown then.

....Are you ready for this...? It's a WHEELCHAIR RACE! The Holiday Inn -and I can only assume much of the Country Hearth- will be full of wheelchair racers practicing for a big race in Atlanta.

If you're a fellow tenderfoot, better get on the cell and try to grab a hotel room NOW.

......A wheelchair race......Is there ANY doubt that the Ogre himself is exerting some force over this whole thing and giggling his man-tits off about it?
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

you could also be brandys cuddle bitch in the uk love if 2 many turn up at the same time ,lmao ,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmum:)

:D:D I think Brandy already told me I was going to be the cuddle bitch when we come over in September.
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

We should be there.

you better be there!

Damn Billy! That visual just made me *snort* laugh:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: Perhaps Stevorino can sketch THAT scenario!:D

That would look pretty funny, I bet! :ph34r:

Well, hell, Spence can take the whole ashbag with him, as long as he uses a tandem drogue just so the rest of us can stay with him. :P:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

We should be there.

you better be there!

That would look pretty funny, I bet! :ph34r:

Well, hell, Spence can take the whole ashbag with him, as long as he uses a tandem drogue just so the rest of us can stay with him. :P:D

Hilarious visual BV!:D:ph34r:oh mum..please forgive me..you KNOW that I love you more than anything!!!!;)

lmao :)

Well, I tried. Obviously Brandy and Amanda are ignoring me which probably means they won't be in "teaching" mode at night.

Kinda irks me, though. I mean WTH? A 3-13 minute class and no teachers?

:D:D:D;)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

lmao :)

Well, I tried. Obviously Brandy and Amanda are ignoring me which probably means they won't be in "teaching" mode at night.

Kinda irks me, though. I mean WTH? A 3-13 minute class and no teachers?

:D:D:D;)

Sorry Andy, I did not mean to ignore you. Sorry no teaching mode at night :D:D. But we still love you.
-----------------
Orfun #3 ~ Darla