jacketsdb23

Skydive Alabama - 4/12, 4/13

Hey guys/gals-

Work is brining me to Nashvile, TN and down to Starkville, MS. Figured I'd stay the weekend and jump at a new DZ. Anybody posting on here going to be at Skydive Alabama next weekend? What is the place like? Thanks!

Marcel
Losers make excuses, Winners make it happen
God is Good
Beer is Great
Swoopers are crazy.

They have their own King Air and a C182, rolls out the carpet in the hangar for the weekend, and has a good vibe and good people. Only deficiency is not having showers or bunk rooms, but I'm sure somebody will be able to work something out in your favor. Go to their forum to ask more questions: www.skydiveal.com/newforum/index.php

:)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

They have their own King Air and a C182, rolls out the carpet in the hangar for the weekend, and has a good vibe and good people. Only deficiency is not having showers or bunk rooms, but I'm sure somebody will be able to work something out in your favor. Go to their forum to ask more questions: www.skydiveal.com/newforum/index.php

:)

Thanks Billy! I'll be staying in Decatur at the Holiday Inn so no problem with not having showers.
God is Good
Beer is Great
Swoopers are crazy.

sweet...just booked the tickets to Nashville. Work on Thursday, Friday...then jumping Saturday & Sunday. Back to work on Monday in Starksville, MS. Could have gone home for the weekend but I figured I'd meet some new cool people and skydive.

now if I could only find a way to put all my skydives under the "airfare" portion of my expense report....:)

God is Good
Beer is Great
Swoopers are crazy.

sweet...just booked the tickets to Nashville. Work on Thursday, Friday...then jumping Saturday & Sunday. Back to work on Monday in Starksville, MS. Could have gone home for the weekend but I figured I'd meet some new cool people and skydive.

now if I could only find a way to put all my skydives under the "airfare" portion of my expense report....:)

1 way flights? ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

The dropzone is in the old hanger on the right. :)

Yeah, the one closest to the Mediflight helicopter base. :ph34r: One of our own skydivers is an EMT with them. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

That was the only time you have been here? You need to come back. :)

I've only been there one time, and I think I need to come back too. :)

Sounds like a Team Liscious road trip to me. :)
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Yes...you need to go back next weekend. :D

Sorry, but we'll have to take a Team 'Licious road trip to Skydive Alabama some other time. This weekend is Team 'Licious road trip to Raeford. B|

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Yes...you need to go back next weekend. :D

Sorry, but we'll have to take a Team 'Licious road trip to Skydive Alabama some other time. This weekend is Team 'Licious road trip to Raeford. B|

.. and the next weekend, the 12th/13th, is the 4 way skills camp at The Farm.

Too many places to go, not enough weekends! Whoever came up with the 5 day work week should be shot. Why can't we work 2 days and have five days off? :)

Whoops, guess I need to learn how to read. :$

I'm in the middle of a smutty romance novel that you can read to me if you need the practice. :D

Thank god for those hidden webcams... :)
Umm, I mean that's nice you're helping her with her reading. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

So I posted on the Skydive Alabama forum but wanted to double up here. In terms of nightlife and hanging out which city is better to stay in, Decatur or Cullman? Do you guys recommend anywhere else? Prefer a holiday inn...but i'm not paying so it doesn't really matter.

I've been known to have a beer every now and then...and I don't like going to sleep before (Insert time bar closes here) on Friday or Saturday. Its not healthy.

Thanks!
God is Good
Beer is Great
Swoopers are crazy.

You'd probably have a better time hanging out at the dz on Saturday night. Of course theres always the bar at the Outback/Ruby Tuesday/TGI Fridays in Decatur. Probably some redneck bars there too. Try not to set your sights too high and maybe you wont be disappointed if you try to go out in Decatur. ;)
Or come over to The Farm and party with us. :)