mamajumps

Cum On I Wanna Lei U Luau

If you wear a grass skirt with nothing under it I don't want to see any bamboo or in your case limp sausage poking out anywhere.

I'm just trying to figure out how to keep it from draggin' on the ground. Would a grass skirt and socks get me in trouble with the fashion police?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

If you wear a grass skirt with nothing under it I don't want to see any bamboo or in your case limp sausage poking out anywhere.

I'm just trying to figure out how to keep it from draggin' on the ground. Would a grass skirt and socks get me in trouble with the fashion police?

not if you are also wearing antlers:D
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

not if you are also wearing antlers:D

Speaking of antlers. Great photo in Parachutist! BTW, what happened, wasn't there 1 more reindeer on that load that I see in the photo? :ph34r:
--
Andy Ussach
Team Dirty Sanchez Ex-Vice President #38
Explosivo Rodriguez #1385, Muff Brother #3503, "Woody" Hellfish #646

He's a little camera shy ;)

Camera shy, I loved the picture of everyone out of the plane, and him still standing on the tail gate looking at everyone.
--
Andy Ussach

March 7-9 Skydive Sebastian!
Hosted by Team Dirty Sanchez!
WHO'S GOING?

Baseknut
Bolas
Denis
Dirty #28
Dr. Andy (of course I'll be there)
Falling Gators (vaious)
FreeFalle
Jeff
mamajumps
MarkM
Snag2
Tanya & Clay

Just registered today. Hoping the party is thongworthy. Last event that was was the Halloween Boogie. :)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

May I take this chance to remind everyone that as always, proceeds from this boogie as well as every Team Dirty Sanchez boogie to date will be donated to charity. Please, Please try to attend this event. Even if you can't Please consider making a donation to the Sunshine kids. I am in the process of trying to have it set up on the team dirty sanchez website so that you can donate via paypal . ( thanks Andy) Proceeds will go to Sunshine Kids. An organization for kids with cancer. (see www.sunshinekids.com) Please do what you can. Again, we would LOVE to see everyone at this boogie. but if you can't make it please donate something. If you want to donate and don't like paypal or if we can get it set up soon, Please PM me, I'll give you my address, you can make your check out to sunshine kids and I will make sure it gets to them with the rest of what we collect. Thanks

Chuck

Where's the LZ for the Beach Jumps?

The Sebastian Beach Inn. There is a bar and restaurant, and a large outdoor beck for packing right there.
--
Andy Ussach

No problem Chuck. Hook me up with the PayPal coding, and I'll be more than happy to add it to the site.

I'll have Denis call you with it today. Thanks Andy. I'll see you in Sebastian.....

For anyone who would like to make a donation to our charity choice of the year, THE SUNSHINE KIDS, we are now accepting donations through PayPal on our website, www.teamdirtysanchez.com
--
Andy Ussach

FYI, pre-registration will be ending mid day Thursday the 6th. I will be turning it off before I head down to Sebastian.
So, pre-register today! Don't forget, pre-registration includes a free T-shirt, and a $5.00 off of registration.

Pre-register at: www.teamdirtysanchez.com
--
Andy Ussach