CSpenceFLY

At The Farm this weekend/ 6/29 to 7/1

I'm doing a little organizing this weekend at The Farm if anyone is interested. There may be one other organizer in case you don't like me.

You couldn't organize a piss up in a brewery:D may be there see how work goes. You know how it is
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

If not, I'm going to Cullman. :|

I was in Cullman last weekend. GREAT place!! :)

Yeah, it really is! I can't understand why I haven't been there in damn near 2 years. :S Need to catch up with the ol folks up there... hope the weather is nice.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

If I didn't have this trip up north to get ready for I would come anyway but I stilll have alot of stuff to do and just found out I'm going to need new tires on the front of the motorhome. Thats $600 down the tubes. And people wonder why I ask for donations in exchange for a place to sleep.

Wait, you mean that we may actually see you jump out of an airplane?

jello talks the talk every fucking week-end. I am suprised that vampire doesnt have more night jumjps under his belt:D

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Lee stay home you have to be under 250lbs or you have to pay 2 slots.;)

Ahh, the old cesna jokes. u better have a plane next week tubby

Just talked to Hans. He has a "Specialty" Plane for us this weekend.:D:D

Kickin it old school at the Farm this weekend. I am actually looking forward to hanging a Strut, Bombin the door, and crawling out on the step again.:)

Wish I was agile enough to do a Bat Hang.

Haven't jumped a Cessna in so long...this is going to be fun.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Wish I was agile enough to do a Bat Hang.

Haven't jumped a Cessna in so long...this is going to be fun.

Meh... I still do Cessna 182 jumps every now and then... on demo jumps! ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Did you guys know that it's possible to launch a meeker out of a C-182??? I did it yesterday! Next time you get a "specialty" aircraft I think we should do a little 4-way competition. :D:P

Been there, done that. But those meeker exits are cool! I would need both hands to count the different type of 4 way exits I've done out of the C182. I don't wanna jump C182s all the time, but they are fun to go back to once in a while. ;)

Not to hijack the thread, but has anyone heard that the DZ in Pell City that's owned by the two fucktards Ben and Cary of Skyride, is moving to Prattville, AL, near Montgomery? Word is that the Pell City airport is building a tower right on the LZ.

I can't imagine that the folks at Opelika Skydiving are too happy about this.