CSpenceFLY

Dublin 2007:March 14-18:Dublin,Ga

As usual here in GA - 5 dollars.
Btw, if anyone looking for a packer on this boogie, PM me and we will set it up.

P.S. I am thinking about making it like "SALE", there will be some specials:
- Cutaway - buy one, get one free; ;)
- 50 cents per line twist; ;)
- and of course, the favorite of mine - line over. Just a buck. ;)
Just kidding... ;):D

what, no camper!? guess that mean's you won't be bringing the pimped out go-kart either:( at least tell me your bringing the RC planes so we can see some awesome aerial manuevers

and crashes:P
aka Wag-Tail, ChangoEnLosPantalones Rodriguez, Sonic Skyjew
"Just remember... don't fuck up."
Shake 'n Bake!

what, no camper!? guess that mean's you won't be bringing the pimped out go-kart either:( at least tell me your bringing the RC planes so we can see some awesome aerial manuevers

Chuck didn't have the spectacular crashes last year, that was me. :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Chuck didn't have the spectacular crashes last year, that was me. :P

What kind of planes ya bringing? Can I play too? :)

Actually, I won't be bringing any planes this year. We'll only be there for one day and night, essentially, so it would behoove me to make the best of that time. :P

I brought my Aerobird challenger last year, but Chuck had some really aerobatic planes he flew with great efficiency, as opposed to my flights, which drew comments like "left LEFT L E F T ! !", "don't fly over the million-dollar aircraft, please" and "WHAMMY!". :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

How about some Rory Gallagher?
Scotsman but close enough, right?
:D:D

BTW...do NOT let David K get another upskirt shot.

Yes, PLEASE! It's never a good thing to puke up soda and cheese puffs in the middle of watching a boogie video. :S:D

Trust me that will never ever happen again... the horror
David

POPS RECORD INFO

Skyvan from Skydive Deland showing on Friday (I received word on March 6th that the Skyvan would not be coming to the event.)

We don't need no stinkin Skyvan to do the record anyway.

Here's the offical plan, it's sooo offical that it's subject to change at any moment.

I've designed and slotted a 22 way w/video out of an otter, people who have been jumping with the organizers will be looked at first for these slots. That jump should go off around 3:00 Saturday.

There are a few people and I have no problem with who have indicated that they do not plan on jumping much with the organizers - they want to do smaller groups, free fly, four ways scrambles. These folks will be slotted on the next jump as possible. where possible.

If you have a limited number of jumps and experience please come and jump with the group if you really want to get on the first attempt. If you look over the list you can see a lot of people with a lot of experience.

Spence has been very, very accomendating with the planes, but to be fair if the weather is good and all the people show up I think we can expect one MAYBE two form loads. I'm hoping we can con Spence into a sunset form load for Saturday. (Otter, Caravan)

If everybody plays well we should be able with this group to get the record and then beat the record with a formation load :)
The goals will be:
1. Safety
2. Get the record
3. Don't hurt Fortson

Heading to Daytona for bike week. We have 30 people on the list and I hope that we have some walk ups.

Be safe

fr
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

OK, David...I'll let them know we need a copy. I really hope to get some press for the POPS record.

Fortson...thanks for the update. I am so freakin' ready to jump.

Gimpie...gotcha. See ya'll Wed or Thurs, I forgot cause I didn't write it down. Guess I should get you directions, too so let me know how you are coming up (95 to 16 or 75 to 16)

Same time next week kids.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Chris,

I see info about big tents and RV's, but is there an area to pitch a personal tent? Any fee to camp? Thanks!

Blue Skies!

CDR

Plenty of room to camp,no fee.

Dublin: the "pitching a tent is free" boogie!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Fortson...thanks for the update. I am so freakin' ready to jump.

Hey Lisa........are you current?? I havent seen/ heard of you jumping in atleast a year!! I'm kinda worried about your currency and so should the rest of the POP's! :D:D

LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Hey Lisa........are you current?? I havent seen/ heard of you jumping in atleast a year!! I'm kinda worried about your currency and so should the rest of the POP's!

MAN is she going to hurt you sooooo bad:P

POP's RECORD

Hey everyone,

I want to make it clear that we can - more than likely - do as many 22 way attempts as we want. I believe that we won't NEED to do many.

But it no way are we limited to ONE 22 way attempt.

Maybe we will just do multiply point 22 ways :P this group and I mean EVERYONE on this list is capable of it.

If you can beat a 2 pt, 15 way, you can get the dz.com record too if there are that many dz.commers on the jump.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Also Forston there can be as many as 3 groups going,you,Bob and Carl.The Caravan is there to backup the bigways,IF and only IF the organizers tell me they want it.If the dives are not going well we are NOT going to make them larger.Please don't give the organizers or me any shit about this.