Kimsdu

BOOGIE Invasion and PD Challenge at Sebastian

NICE! Oregon is gonna be invading for this event too with 2 whole people. i'm not really sure if we can consider that an invasion, but i'd like to think of tara and i as "special forces". infiltrating with a small force while still making our presents known :D

see everyone there...stu
Slip Stream Air Sports
Do not go softly, do not go quietly, never back down

I think I can speak for the entire swooping (and skydiving) community.....please leave Stu at home

you little bitch! i'm gonna show up alright, i might even need to bring the "tripod" back into play, except if it's on sand i'm gonna call it "the sand blaster 2000":D

mark...my spelling i got from you :D

kimsdu...who's the 3rd? is it karen?
Slip Stream Air Sports
Do not go softly, do not go quietly, never back down

Allballs?? Who are you, sorry.. But to answer your question about lift power we have 3 full time aircraft and a helicopter for the boogie, however it does look like this is going to be one ginormouse boogie so we do have a 4th aircraft on a 2 hour call to be there asap.
Bring it on guys, the more the merrier.

Everybody is welcome to come INVADE sebastian.
Registration for the boogie is online at www.skydivecrosskeys.com for $45 you get all the parties, a Hooded sweatshirt and Free load organizing. Your name will also go into a raffle to win an Ouragan suit, Tunnel time with coaching and many other prizes.

If you are looking at taking part in the Performance Designs Factory Team skills camps the slots are filling up steadily, you can pay for your slot now at www.pdchallenge.com.
The skills camps are for ALL levels of jumper not just swoopers and you will recieve instruction according to the level you are at.