Kimsdu

BOOGIE Invasion and PD Challenge at Sebastian

Hello Stu.... If you are competing in the pro comp you will not need to register for the boogie aswell. The boogie registration includes a hoodie but we will be selling them down there seperatly anyway, You will be entitled to all the other stuff as you will be given a competitor wristband.

Pre registration is important as last year we sold out of sweaters due to the high volume of people that attend the boogie, so this is just a way for us to monitor numbers as to not leave anybody dissapointed.

If you are planning on only the skills camp but staying for all the other stuff then you still need to register.. Skills camp is $105 THAT IS ALREADY SOOOOO CHEAP so for $45 registration you get a hoodie and beer and loads of other stuff.

If your just there to do the skills camp NO you dont have to register.

Intermediate comp/ Womens comp NO REGISTRATION
Pro comp NO REGISTRATION

There will also be a daily reg at a low fee but you wont get a one of cool designer hooded sweatshirt. It gets chilly at night in FL so im guessing you will want one.

Ok guys it is ERIC DEREN........... And maybe a second surprise DJ to be announced at a later date. (not confirmed yet!!)

I have recently talked to Alli (pink mafia) and this is going to be a fantastic party.
You dont want to miss this one..............................

Ok im cutting my trip to Europe short just so i can attend this boogie, Its all people have been talking about and i dont want to be the LOSER that misses it.
I think i will take a day or so with the PD boys but not on the 1st i think i may be sleeping all day on the 1st.B|

Due to the tremendous amounts of people that are attending this boogie we have enlisted PETER G of Eastside freefly to Organize freefly loads for all levels, aswell as the CK1freefly team and school we now have 5 fulltime organizers at your disposal.

Do not waste any more time if you were wanting to participate in the Performance designs factory team skills camps, slots are filling very fast and once full we will be closing registration.
So if you want to learn to fly by the best, IAN BOBO, SHANNON PILCHER, JAY MOLEDZKI,JONATHAN TAGLE AND JC COLCLASURE, then you need to go online and sign up at www.pdchallenge.com

These skills camps are for all levels of experience.

Big group from Skydive Chicago also Invading. I think we are going to have some kick ass freeflying at this boogie, i know Eric Deren is going CK1, Rook Nelson!!, sebastian 5, Jimmy Tranter, klueg?(may be rumour). I hear they are trying to put together 30 way-40way hybrids with roger Ponce. That will be sweet.