IMGR2

Gravity Rats Freefly Revolution IV Dec 1-3

Well I hope everyone had a good time at all the halloween boogies.

Beginning next weekend there will be free coaching and load organizing at Capitol Skydiving by the
G-Rat Crew.
So if your a beginner working on your sit or headdown, come on out and get some good pointers and feed back before the competition.

Anyone who has questions or would like to schedule some one on one time feel free to contact us.

Good luck and stay tuned.:)

Hola! Joe here....I will be attending your Rat Revolution this year! YAAA-HOO! (YIKES!!)

My best friend (Chris)is moving from Sebastian,FLA to San Francisco,CA. the week after Thanksgiving. I am flying to Sebastian to help him drive across the nation.(Ocean to Ocean) Along the way, stopping in my home town of New Orleans for a night, then on to AUSTIN for the weekend of Dec 1-3. Then moving on to Eloy, Elisnore and Perris, then onto San Fran.

We will arrive into Austin Thursday Evening, and will be at the DZ Friday Morning. Jump Friday,Jump Saturday, Re-Coup on Sunday, Then Depart Monday morning.

My friend Chris has 600+ jumps, Rock Solid SIT FLYER, and did his first head down dock about 2 weeks ago in Sebastian. He is Stoked!

We look forward to jumping and playing with all you Cats, Will be Fun Times for sure!

It has been a while since I have jumped with all of you.... I have been dusting off the COB WEBBS at Mile High Skydive, Jumping about 2-3 times a month. I am Willing to Jump more, But Mile High is the most unfriendliest DZ I have ever seen.
I show up, do 2-3 SOLO's, practice head down flips,360's,etc. Then go home. ...sucks

So you can understand I miss my freefly family dearly and look forward to some playtime. (when you guys have time in-between practices/scrambles)

I can help with Judging again if you need me to, NO PROBLEMO. Let me know if I can help in any way.

ok, I guess thats all for now....

BE COOL.....STAY SICK!

Looking forward to FREAKY FRIDAY!!

giuseppe
High Speed...Low Drag

Hey Roberrrrto! What is the FOOD scene looking like for Friday & Saturday? Bring your own?
Whats the Beer scene look like? Bring your own?
I plan on filling up an ice chest, but was wondering if there would be a Keg.
I would pitch in on Keg if you guys decide on one. ...or two......or three....hahahaha
High Speed...Low Drag

Saturday dinner is a Freebirds deal. Other than that, you are on your own.

We will be providing a keg, but YOU are not allowed near it because we want to have enough for the other competitors/guests. haha

Can't wait to see you guys. Tell Pete whazzup!!

Rat for Life - Fly till I die
When them stupid ass bitches ask why

Hey Joe, we will also be having a Jagerator to chill down all that Jagermiester for the BOMBS!!!!!!!!:S

On saturday morning there will be a local coffee shop coming out so there will be expresso, lattes, tea and coffee as well as some bagels and sandwich stuff near lunchtime.

I still think you should compete though.B|

Whats up Bryan! Good to hear from ya brother.
...Jagerator!?!?!.... nice touch. Thats gonna make for some sloppy, stumbling Freaks Saturday night. Ha ha ...looking forward to it. :D

Compete??? hahaha
I didn't realize there was a drinking competition?
I'll sign up for that! haha
High Speed...Low Drag

So, what are the top ten things you get for this meager $25 competition registration fee???

1. Free camera flyer to record your blazing hot competition skydives.

2. All new design custom G-RAT t-shirt.

3. CASH prizes if you compete with the Original Gangsta's

4. Awe inspiring prizes for the new school and regular posse peeps (ex. free helmet, 1/2 price containers, 1/2 prize freefly suits, etc. etc.)

5. Bad ass medals to impress your friends and sleep with.

6. Professional DJ spinning Saturday night till the cops come.

7. Kegstanding, Yeagerbombing, General Debauchery and "games".

8. Practice Dives and Free Coaching Tips on Friday.

9. G-Rat Crew Membership. (if you want).

10. Shannon Kidd photo ops and autographs.

Rat for Life - Fly till I die
When them stupid ass bitches ask why

So, what are the top ten things you get for this meager $25 competition registration fee???

1. Free camera flyer to record your blazing hot competition skydives.

2. All new design custom G-RAT t-shirt.

3. CASH prizes if you compete with the Original Gangsta's

4. Awe inspiring prizes for the new school and regular posse peeps (ex. free helmet, 1/2 price containers, 1/2 prize freefly suits, etc. etc.)

5. Bad ass medals to impress your friends and sleep with.

6. Professional DJ spinning Saturday night till the cops come.

7. Kegstanding, Yeagerbombing, General Debauchery and "games".

8. Practice Dives and Free Coaching Tips on Friday.

9. G-Rat Crew Membership. (if you want).

10. Shannon Kidd photo ops and autographs.

And if you're a judge??? :P:P:P