IMGR2

Gravity Rats Freefly Revolution IV Dec 1-3

THIS JUST IN!!!!!!

I am personally putting $500 cash into the OG class to be split among 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

Do not forget, practice and playing begins on friday Dec 1st and you must be registered by 8am on sat the 2nd. You can preregister and pay your entrance fee if that is too early for you to wake up.:D

THIS JUST IN!!!!!!

I am personally putting $500 cash into the OG class to be split among 1st, 2nd and 3rd.reply]

What's first prize for the skysurfing competition? I'm a little rusty, but I'm feeling lucky. B|

I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

I will tell you what, if you show up and submit 3 competition videos, I promise you that you will leave with a prize.

Are we jumping out of the 206? If so, my camera flyer, my board Betsy, and I may take up a whole load. ;)

What if I do the freefly competition while wearing Betsy? Is that allowed? I can fly in any orientation you want, as long as I have a board on my feet.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

We will have a turbine for the meet.

And dont worry about the freefly, I will give you your own skysurf category. Just pray no one else shows up with a board cuz I am only gonna give a prize for first place. B|

Yeah, it would be my tough luck if one of the other three skysurfers showed up. :P

Is it december yet? huh huh huh ..... okay more people add the names to the list, that way I can figure out who to get to throw for me :D

Here's the List... And I throw like a girl... so I can't help you there. :P

78Rats
Beowolf
Brains
Bryan x 2
Chap
crazy german
Douva & Betsy
Eric
Goodandplenty
JAC
Jagerator for the party
Jumpjunkie
Kim
Lindercles
Lisamariewillbe
littlestranger
Notshannon
shannon's MAN
Stephen
Sven
Texas

78Rats
Beowolf
Brains
Bryan x 2
Chap
crazy german
Douva & Betsy
Eric
Fireflytx
Goodandplenty
JAC
Jagerator for the party
Jumpjunkie
Kim
Lindercles
Lisamariewillbe
littlestranger
Notshannon
shannon's MAN
Stephen
Sven
Texas

Jenn, you know we don't travel separately!:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I forsee DJ coming down with a bad case of the flu. (cough cough)

Leporsys going around... he might have to have it checked out :| He can return to work on monday, uhhhh is a Doctors note signed by a Gravity Rat valid?:D
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I'll be working for The Man that weekend but it sounds like everyone will have a blast. Wish I could be there to hang my feet out of a tent.
D.J.

Fuck it--If D.J. is out; I'm out. Cancel the boogie. :P

A few announcements....

Freebirds will be for dinner instead of lunch.

The event sponsor list as of today is:
Wings
Paragear
Tonysuit
L&B
Rigging Innovations
American Skydiving Systems
Reaperwear
Relative Workshop
Go Wear
Sky Pimp Helmets

This is NOT the final list, we are still waiting on replies from some other companies.
If you notice, the Rats Revolution has more prizes than it has places to award. What this means is there will be door prizes, gag prizes, stuff like the farthest traveled to get to the Rat Revo and so on.

BTW did I mention that starting Nov 4th we will have our very own Caravan!!!!

So come on out, get some practice jumps in with any of the G-Rat crew at Capitol Skydiving during the month of November and your name will be in a drawing for a special prize the evening of the Rat Revo.