xtremesportgirl

9th Annual Keys Boogie - November 9-12

Where's the link with all the information? I see the event mentioned along with the dates but what about the details? Unless I want to do a tandem I can't really find the Event Flyer with all the information about planes, where to stay, cost per jump, etc.

Please add the info to this thread or make it easier to get to on the web site. I know, us skydivers are damn demanding.:)
Also, that music is really annoying - especially if you happen to click on this at work.[:/]

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

http://www.skydiveseb.com/faq-keysboogie.htm

Keys Boogie Event Information
The 9th Annual Skydive Sebastian Keys Boogie
November 9 - 12, 2006

The annual Sebastian Florida Keys Boogie has grown every year, each year more fun than the last. A lot of our friends have made the Skydive Sebastian Keys Boogie an annual tradition. Block some vacation time early, book a cheap airfare and plan to join us in Marathon, Florida for the best Keys Boogie yet!

This year we were advised by the Marathon Airport authorities that this may be the last year we will be able to hold the Keys Boogie. Apparently, the airlines are expanding their use of the Marathon facility and permission may not be granted following this year.

Whether you're a "regular" or it's your first time at the Keys Boogie, you don't want to miss this one! Skydiving over the Florida Keys is one of the most visually inspiring experiences available to skydivers. Over the years we may have taken the privilege for granted but with the possibility of access to the Keys being closed for future boogies all of us at Skydive Sebastian plan to soak in every minute of the key's experience at the 2006 Boogie.

Make your plans early to extend your summer and join us for incredible tropical skydiving and the parties the Keys Boogie is famous for, just in time to escape the rapidly chilling temperatures up north.

There will be plenty of lift capacity including the Super Otter, Twin Otter, Pac 750, and Helicopter. Lots of incredible skydiving along with the traditional beach jumps to Sombrero Beach and, of course, there'll be the Saturday night dinner, party with music pool side at the Sombrero Resort and Marina along with all the traditional Keys Boogie partying!

As always, we'll be doing beach jumps onto Sombrero Beach!

A C license is required for jumping at the Keys Boogie and, don't forget, everyone needs flotation devices. If you need to order flotation gear you can check out gear offered by Kodiak Outback.

Organizers
Roger Ponce will be organizing 24 way RW on an invitational basis. Roger has already confirmed a number of the participants from a group coming down from the Northeast but there are slots available. If you want to join the RW group, write Lyle Presse at [email protected]. Lyle Presse and Derek Thomas will be stepping in to help with the RW oranizing. On Sunday the RW organizers are putting together one or more larger formation loads with all capable RW jumpers joining in. Norman Kent will be at the Boogie capturing some special pictures of the RW formations with the spectacular scenery of the Florida Keys.

We've invited a number of freefly organizers including Luis Prinetto, a very popular freefly organizer at Skydive Sebastian. Jim Harris and Jason Jerusalem from the Sebastian Five freefly team have also agreed to join us in the Keys. We are still confirming one or more additional freefly organizers to be announced.

Perry Trowbridge, a regular at the Keys Boogie, will organizing the the wingsuit flyers.

Sombrero Resort and Lighthouse Marina
Skydiver discounts will be available at the Sombrero Resort and Lighthouse Marina. We’ll be holding the Boogie dinner and party Saturday night at the Sombrero. Check out their web site:

We'll keep you posted as more details become available.

Register for the 2006 Keys Boogie using Paypal:

Skydivers - $45 Advance Registration Fee:
Fill in membership and License Numbers and click the PayPal button
The registration fee will increase after October 15, 2006

USPA Membership number
AND License number
(required for registration):
Click on the PayPal Button to continue:

Skydivers - $65 Advance Registration Fee with pre-purchased T-Shirt!:
Fill in membership and License Numbers and click the PayPal button
The registration fee will increase after October 15, 2006
USPA Membership number
AND License number
(required for registration):
T-Shirt size: (help us with our ordering)
Click on the PayPal Button to continue:

$35 Non-Skydiver Registration:

Registration Form if you want to mail in your Registration

Looks like 2 twin otters, a PAC and helicopter this year. Jump prices should be the same as what Skydive Seb are(21 or 22 bucks, helicopter is more).

Need a C license and flotation gear. There will be some awesome flocks going on, so bring your wingsuit.

A little PSA for the skydiver on a budget:

There is a place less than a mile from the Sombrero called the Sea Dell. I stayed there last year and it's certainly not fancy, but it's not a dump either. It is the lowest priced hotel you will find in the area (or probably the entire Keys, for that matter).

With a little negotiating, you can stay there for just over half the price of the Sombrero. Multiply that by 3 nights, and you've saved yourself 7 or 8 jump tickets. B|
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Just got my flight booked and registered on the site. B|

ditto B| :)
CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

I've NEVER liked MIDI music...reminds me of being anywhere near the organ store in the malls in Florida when the blue hairs are out...they are apparently the ones that buy organs to make that noise with...and I avoid ALL websites with music...TROUBLE at work!
:P