bendywendy

8th Annual Keys Boogie

Wow, what a fabulous time:

* Great flocks (flying next to a wingsuit rodeo) and other fun jumps with friends
* Awesome beach jumps
* Watching ocean swoopers
* Flying from Marathon to Key West and back in the Otters to party for a few hours Friday night (made me feel like a rockstar) B|
* Seeing people I haven't seen in a while
* Meeting new people
* The dinner/pool party on Saturday
* Everyone's "The show must go on" attitude

Thanks to everyone involved that made this happen. Can't wait until next year (fingers crossed). :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Didn't I meet you years ago? Somewhere.. Sebastian, CrossKeys, Quincy, The Ranch, Rantoul, Richmond, Wildwood or was it an old Keys Boogie?

Anyways, Roger Ponce always joins us for this one and Carl has already said that he is coming along as well!

You have not met me as far as I know. I'm sure my last jump in 1980 was before you started :P

I'm glad Roger is coming and I exchanged email with Carl, so I know he's coming also.

I have it in my calendar and will do my best to come down. I shot some ground photo's last time (2 years ago) and will probably do more of that this time if I'm still allowed out in the landing area. They are posted in the photo section here under Roger Ramjet/Keys Boogie.

Gotta have some of Scotty's cooking too you know!

I have many jumps with Scotty, many with Carl, and a few with Roger in the "old days." Just keeping in touch and threatening to make some more jumps one day...

See you there!

Wendy, I can't believe you didn't say you weren't coming this year! When I arrived, the two women who were directing traffic told me you were not to be there this year.

I did get to hook up with Carl, Roger, and Scotty. And as a bonus, Ski and Donna Chmielewski who I used to jump at Z-Hills with were there this year. So, a very successfull reunion trip for me.

-----------------------
Roger "Ramjet" Clark
FB# 271, SCR 3245, SCS 1519

Wow, the keys boogie was just so OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!! It completely rocked!!!

Some favorite moments:

first helicopter jump of the day
beach jump friday leading
Flying and landing a 2 stack on the beach during a sunset beach jump load while carrying a flag (my first flag jump...i know...B-E-E-R!!!)
The great food, and pool offenses saturday night
Flying to Key West in the "Purple People Plane" (we just rocked!!!)

At Key West Friday night:
-Dancing on the boat
-listening to the guy who had dirty jokes to tell for $1.00
-FAT TUESDAYS!!!!! (that mug is the greatest thing ever)
-Turning points to 'Free Falling' that the band dedicated to the skydivers
-piling 18 people into the minivan cab, until the cop started to drag some people out of the trunk, since we couldn't close the door.

Thanks to all the hard work that everyone at Sebastian that made this happen!!! I'm hoping for another one next year

Crossing fingers,
bubblesB|
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM