blondebombshell

Returning to UK, best DZ near London?

Aye, Sarah and Mike.
I saw them last week, they just returned from Mercer. Sarah will be up there picking up her repack i shall imagine.
The PAC is a great ship if you are a freeflyer as you get to sit on the floor but if you are doing RW you will be nicely squashed on the bench seats with the Tandems. Boy it will be hot in there.

Hinton is a dropzone with out any 'clicks' so be prepared to stay for a few beers after and dont forget beer for first time in the PAC:P

I dont know what the big deal about a skyvan is, Great door but i find them to be slow. Weston, is around the corner from Hinton by 20 minutes so you have their as well. You will run into Nigelh and his players van over there. actually i think it would be hillarious if he who never goes to hinton was all of the sudden at hinton on sunday;)

Will we be seeing you nigel at hinton?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Aye, Sarah and Mike.
I saw them last week, they just returned from Mercer. Sarah will be up there picking up her repack i shall imagine.

Yep, i got to know them at Mercer, will be good to see them again:)
The PAC is a great ship if you are a freeflyer as you get to sit on the floor but if you are doing RW you will be nicely squashed on the bench seats with the Tandems. Boy it will be hot in there.

Marvellous, im a belly-flyer. Oh well, its about time i joined the darkside......

Aye, Sarah and Mike.

Yep, i got to know them at Mercer, will be good to see them again:)

Marvellous, im a belly-flyer. Oh well, its about time i joined the darkside......

it's like a mercer reunion hehe, if anyone ever feels the need to give me a job and/or money i'll catch up with you some time!

Jill x

You will run into Nigelh and his players van over there. actually i think it would be hillarious if he who never goes to hinton was all of the sudden at hinton on sunday;)

Will we be seeing you nigel at hinton?

Where has this whole 'Player' thing come from?

And i have jumped at Hinton before, but only in the Winter :P
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sponored by NZ Aerosports, CYPRES 2, Tonfly & L&B

Team Dirty Sanchez #232

Hinton was awesome, cheers to everyone there. Really friendly DZ. The PAC was broken but the islander did the job.
Shame they have to stop jumping at 7pm, something to do with keeping the locals on side. Sunset jumps wouldve been nice but other than that a great DZ. :)
Saw parachutes above weston as i drove home, was tempted to turn off the M40... maybe next time.;)