freeflyimpaired

Redemtion Boogie

The time has come once again for Nebraska to redeem itself from its suckiness.

July 13-16
Twin Otter
Skyvan
Organizers
Food
Beer

If you are in the midwest this is not a boogie you want to miss. Big Planes, good parties, Jimmy Coiner, skydiver wedding, and always a good band (I just can't remember thier name right now.)

Who else is going to be there?

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

I'll be there! I just had the good fortune to jump with "The Jimmy Coiner" this past weekend at the Hillbilly boogie - a true inspiration to us all.
No doubt, I won't miss the opportunity to jump with the Midwest Legend again.

-Jason

Wow this proves the theory that people will believe anything you tell them, if you tell it to them enough!:P

It is true that I will be at the Redemption Boogie again this year, but I don't know about all of this ledgend crap (Jason and Little Joe). This continues to be one of the most fun boogies of the year with some of the greatest people around. Frank Forlini goes to great lengths to make sure everone has a great time at the LSPC Redemtion Boogie. If you are in the Midwest come out and play. Fast planes, good vibe, great music and cool people. What else could you ask for in a boogie?

We will see you there!

Jimmy C.

Jimmy Coiner is going to be there! I've had the opportunity to jump with THE legend and I can't miss the chance to do so again. Need to check the calander but getting to see countless ballet swoops, women who can't resist the legend, and getting to be on the same load as J. Coiner Midwest Freefly Legend... I need to clear the calander!
I love my husband!

Besides Jimmy we have Freefly organizer Joel Davies from Minneapolis as well as Sandy and Nick Grillet on the RW side of the house. Want to chill out with your own groove? Check out the blues band Friday and DJ Saturday while you munch on the meals provided both nights. Rockin' time. Bet you'll never have a better time in Nebraska!

Jimmy C likes little boys, 2-way... Jimmy C likes little boys, 2-way. 5 minute call

:ph34r:

Let me guess, you're the other one on that 2 way with him?

Oh and to add, I'll be there to support the boogie as always. Awesome time, great facilities and just in time to get a pre party is before couch freaks
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

The original theme song to the Transformers was actually "Jimmy Coiner--more that meet the eye, Jimmy Coiner--robot in disguise," and starred Jimmy Coiner as a Skygod who defended the earth from belly fliers and could turn into a pick-up. This was far too much awesome for a single show.
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!