skydonkey

Anybody help me find DZ's in MN and WN?

Good news for me, I go a new job that is involves me travelling to some some of our partner companies in the States, YAY!B|

Anyone help me find the nearest DZ's to Ramsey MN and Stratford WN?

(I tried the DZ Locator but can't seem to get any results from it)

Cheers

WI or Wis. would do. ;)

Sky Dive Wissota is closest to Minnesota, as far as I know. It's about two hours from Twin Cities.
Why don't you just go to the police station in a red clown suit and let everybody know what we're doing here?

I have a phobia for moobs. Thanks, youknowwhoyouare.

Anyone help me find the nearest DZ's to Ramsey MN and Stratford WN?

Ramsey is north of the Twin Cities and www.skydivetwincities.com in Baldwin Wi is closest. Otter camping, coaching, top level jumpers in all disciplines, bonfires, creeper pad, bathrooms, etc.....

From Stratford, Skydive Wissota is closer since you are coming from the middle of Wisconsin. Cessna DZ, great crowd of people, mostly RW. Small DZ feel - like coming home. Some world record holders there too.

You might consider going east when visiting Stratford also, USPA lists a lot of DZs. Maybe Stratford is an even split between Green Bay and Wissota?

You should go here first for the WI list.http://www.uspa.org/dz/states/WI.htm

Nice thing about Wissota, you'll see a lot of the same skydivers that you see in Baldwin.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

You won't be disappointed at Wissota. I just started skydiving April 22. I live in the Twin Cities and have made the trip past the Baldwin exit to Skydive Wissota six of the last seven weekends. I can't say anything bad about Baldwin becauase I've never jumped there, but I only have good things to say about Wissota!

I was just up in MN and found a quaint little DZ finished up the job I was on so got sent home early so didn't get to head over there but it is in Waseka,MN . Waseka Skydiving Club they sounded like a real cozy/friendly operation. Here is the number if you would like to give them a call 651-484-2206 . Lots of farmland around the DZ the man told me so lots of room, just depends what you like I guess...Twin Cities is really friendly too I hear..

Have always wanted to be a social butterfly but now I have the wind beneath my feet.