crutch

Boogie-Till-You-Puke at Skydive Palatka

... As long as you're not corking, I'm game!

Whaaaa? Corking is not the major part of the discipline?
Am I going to have to start learning all over again?
[:/]

Hey. Corking is good..it helps the others get good practice on fall-rate.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Hey. Corking is good..it helps the others get good practice on fall-rate.

Sorry, I don't like to play dodge-the-skydiver going 165 mph. I may be crazy, but I'm not stupid! :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Floaty is not something I've ever been accused of being. :ph34r: I'm sure I can keep up! Cool, thanks you guys, I'm looking forward to it. I can't come until Saturday night though, so make sure you don't have hangovers on Sunday!
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Oh, yea...I seem to remember a time I was nekkid in the water up at the Farm........ Guess I must have already done my training. :$

sorry you two missed it :|
:P:D

One of the highlights of my skydiving career...I DIDN'T miss it.
WooooHoooo!
:)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

What a blast. If you did come, (or stay for the night shenanigans), you missed a great time. NEVER a dull moment at Skydive Palatka.

Damn... wish I could remember something after the Yager and shots of moonshine. From what I hear, everyone had a pretty good time.

I'm told there was a group picture taken - can somebody post it?

Thanks,
Jeff
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

This event was lots of fun with plenty of jumping and the weather was perfect for camping!

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

Damn... wish I could remember something after the Yager and shots of moonshine. From what I hear, everyone had a pretty good time.

We like it when you take shots on an empty stomach. What else are we going to do for entertainment other than watch you? ;)

Well I would but I don't have time to downsize alot of them, I'll get the group pic for now though.

I'll edit and add the pic in a little bit:)

DAMN... Do you realize how many times I had to shrink this photo to get it from 1.5MB to under 120KB???>:(

Oh well, it was getting to the point that I was about to start cutting peoples heads off, looks like Tammie's would have been first!!! He He ;):P:ph34r:
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

Nice picture! By the looks of some of the glassy eyes, it looks like the alcohol was starting to settle in! :ph34r:

How do I post WAV files...?

You can't, it's against the rules. It's a new rule so it's not on the Rule page yet. I think that rule came into effect...oh...Sunday morning around 1 am. :ph34r: