Amazon

Lost Prairie 2006

Damn boobies can never make up their minds. ;)

As you know, they do have a mind of their own. :)

'Shell

They are constantly escaping.:|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Does anybody know who I should send my LP video footage to? There were no order forms or anything about this years video. Who's doing the 2006 LP video and where should I be sending my tape?

Rob V

Hey, Rob - I heard that there was to be no official video this year ... unless someone (hey, what are you doing for the next few months) wants to take it up on themselves to put one together.

That was the rumor anyway, but as 'Shell said, best to confirm it with Fred.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Does anybody know who I should send my LP video footage to? There were no order forms or anything about this years video. Who's doing the 2006 LP video and where should I be sending my tape?

Rob V

Hey, Rob - I heard that there was to be no official video this year ... unless someone (hey, what are you doing for the next few months) wants to take it up on themselves to put one together.

That was the rumor anyway, but as 'Shell said, best to confirm it with Fred.

So without video, nothing happened in LP this year. Cool. B|

'Shell
'Shell

You can pay your beer directly to me ;)

Hello Nice lady

I remember those red polka dot PJ's. But were you the lady in hand cuffs or was that the other nice lady in the same red polka dot PJ's wuth the leash.

Turtle gets all the luck[:/] except getting piercedB|

R.I.P.