sdtaft

SUPER OTTER AT SKYDIVE TAFT

if you have nothing better to do than to stir up shit and cause problems, why don't you find somewhere else to do it.

I wasn't starting shit. I simply explained to Mike why I thought they both had a falling out. I also made it clear that it was just a rumor. A pretty well known rumor at that.

I am sure that there are several of us that would REALLY like to meet you!!

I'll be up there soon and look foward to meeting you all!:)

Quotes from untamedDOG (whoever he actually is):

25 Feb 11:33--
"Dave doesn't work well with partners. We learned this with Mike Mullins and we are reliving it now that the PAC750 is gone".

26 Feb 8:35 PM
"I heard that you and Dave did in fact have a falling out. Glad to hear that you both patched things up."

27 Feb 4:47PM--
"I wasn't starting shit. I simply explained to Mike why I thought they both had a falling out. I also made it clear that it was just a rumor. A pretty well known rumor at that."

Reply from Mike Mullins:

I don't see where you made it clear "that it was just a rumor" nor do I see where a person who hides behind being anonymous has the duty or right to repeat "rumors". People who report or repeat "rumors" should have the basic courtesy to identify themselves so that we can judge your bias and credibility. It is really easy to always remain anonymous so that you can post anything that comes into your mind.

Skydive Taft and Dave started this thread on the positive note of having a Super Otter for your skydiving pleasure.

They did not say anything negative about the PAC or its operator simply wishing to accentuate the positive nor have they said anything negative while being accused of at the very least of being "difficult".

I believe that these forums do a disservice to the skydiving community when they allow any anonymous coward to post whatever they wish without having to take personal responsibility for their words.

Mike Mullins

Dave and Mike,

We had a fantastic time in Taft. No problems, the skydiving was the most important thing. Both did everything to get and keep us in the air. Money was not an issue, main thing is skydiving. Keep up the good work in Taft!

Mike, didn't you find my underwear?

Love from Holland,
Mark

....As for me being treated like a "rock star", no hot naked groupie chicks came to my room, no screaming fans threw their panties at me, the M&M's were random colors, and no one even offered me any drugs.

Sorry to hear that, Mike...not feeling the love are you?
Besides, I'm sure during your long, illustrious career that you have quite a collection of panties already and any more would just be overkill...:D:D

You be 'da Man!
:)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239