newguy1

north carolina

There are a couple of dropzones in north carolina there is skydive southern comfort (which is awesome) also Raford and Carolina Sky Sports (which rocks as well) I am not sure where Concord is in relation to these dropzones is that near charlotte?

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

There are a handful of very nice turbine DZ's within about a 2 hr drive of Concord. Click on the "Dropzones" tab at the top of the screen and you can view the details and follow links to each DZ in the state.
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Hi Newguy,
Jordan is right! The closest Dz from Concord is Skydive Carolina.

Hey Jordan, what's up man????
Have your wife told you how good she's doing on our rigging school?? If not, she's doing very good. You can be very proud of it!!!
Be safe over there and see you soon.
Cheers,
Gus Marinho
Rigging Solutions
Gus Marinho

Hey Gus, I'm doing all right....counting down the days. I should be home in a week (I leave here Saturday).

She's been telling me about it everyday....:D....I'm very proud of her. Thanks for taking her under your wing! She really enjoys rigging. Thanks again, and see you soon.

Jordan

Go Fast, Dock Soft.