BigM

Dublin DZ.com Record Sign In

The size we are looking at will take 2 planes

I'm not sure if it's possible, but I had hoped that we might could pull this off with a single CASA (28-30 way with 1 video?), largely because it would certainly be easier to grab a single CASA than trying to schedule 2 planes for (X) amount of jumps. With everything else going on, trying to get 2 planes at a time might end up being a deal breaker. Thoughts anyone?

Blue 111-
Jeff

"When I die, I want to go like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car."

I'm not sure if it's possible, but I had hoped that we might could pull this off with a single CASA (28-30 way with 1 video?), largely because it would certainly be easier to grab a single CASA than trying to schedule 2 planes for (X) amount of jumps. With everything else going on, trying to get 2 planes at a time might end up being a deal breaker. Thoughts anyone?

Blue 111-
Jeff

If we can all get up early and dive in the morning we could pull it off. The problem i believe is if we were to try the record through out the day. We could maybe do 2 dives in the morning and 2 in the afternoon.
All the freeflyers hate the casas anyways. We'll just let them have the king air pac and otter to play with...lol
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

***If we can all get up early and dive in the morning...

Sooty please! Like your ass is going to be out of bed before noon. :ph34r:

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***We'll just let them have the king air pac and otter to play with...lol

I take those any day. You RW guys fart in the plane too much anyway!:P:S

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

...I'm not kidding about the qualifications part...Maybe some practice dives before we do big ways for those with less experience, just to be sure we're not going to jeopardize safety and/or waste a lot of time and money?...

I love this idea...Chris, set up a schedule for these "practice/qualification" dives...There's some people on the list who could benefit.

There will be plenty of practice dives.

Blue 111-
Jeff

I was just looking for a 30-way for the DZ.com record.Anything after that will be working for the State Record.

I was just looking for a 30-way for the DZ.com record.Anything after that will be working for the State Record.

Exactly.

As as of now the record is 26. So a 27-30 way with 1 video would be doable out of a single CASA, right? Even if we needed another plane, it wouldn't have to be a CASA.

Jeff

"When I die, I want to go like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car."

***Yeah, save one CASA for all of us less experienced RW people who can't play with the big guns yet! I love the CASA!

Will you come play with me?:)

If I'm able to come out, I'm in this. Plenty of big way experience. I'll even chunk the base out, which I'm good at, despite my size.

Hey Dom, I think Billy thinks you photoshoped that pic!!! he wants to launch the chunk!!! maybe he wants your slot..

bwaaa:)

:D Well, after doing base captain duties on the past two Deaf World Records, 4 or 5 ways with some dudes out-weighing me by 50 lbs, tailgate exits are easy. AND I still fall fast when I want to. :P Funnels are rare. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

If we don't need you on the DZ.com way we will on the State Record if we have the tallent.

you can count me in on some of these.

but i cant do attempt after attempt... you guys practice, and when your about to get it.come get me and i will get on it..:ph34r:

j/k. but I will do some of the records, as long as im a stinger, on the outside of the formation..

just personal prefrance. im scared of all those peeps and i can track like a mofo.;)

If we don't need you on the DZ.com way we will on the State Record if we have the tallent.

but i cant do attempt after attempt... you guys practice, and when your about to get it.come get me and i will get on it..:ph34r:

j/k. but I will do some of the records, as long as im a stinger, on the outside of the formation..

just personal prefrance. im scared of all those peeps and i can track like a mofo.;)

We know shimel..... your the best. All bow down to our saviour:P

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

He changed it so shimel couldnt find him oh well, that plan foiled...Did you follow the itchy and scratchy show over in the swoopers section...Great entertainment

has nothin to do with it, I just want to be under canopy early. it is tiny.

has nothin to do with it, I just want to be under canopy early. it is tiny.

I'd be careful there. Suppose everyone else pulls at 2000-2500 feet with medium loaded canopies and you pull at 3000 feet with a highly loaded canopy. Still got all that traffic to fly through. Then again, being on the outside works best.

A friend of mine has a Extreme 79, but he won't use it on big ways. To each their own.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Seriously, I agree with Beezy. This thing if it happens is going to be big and we need to look at who is on this thing and make sure that people know that just because they are on DZ.com doens't mean they are ready for a 30 way.

OK.....I'm off the list....I'll go ply with PsychoBob and Bolas...I need to work on my F F anyway!

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

***I'll go ply with PsychoBob and Bolas...I need to work on my F F anyway!

Welcome to the darkside my son.:ph34r:

Bdbrown
beezyshaw
BigM
Chuck Blue
CSpenceFLY
Darkwing
dgskydive
Freefalle---Video
Gemini
Hushpuppy
Jairo Garcia
John David-----------------
Katie Blue
Larry Thomas
McDuck - lurker video
Mouth
Philly51
Popsjumper
Rick
Rookie120 (for the cut-n-paste impaired)
Scotty C.
selbbub78
SkinnyShrek
stl135
Tami C.
vdschoor --- 2nd video
wonderhog
Bolas

I got John David to join us for the record attempt. You know him Chris so you can speak for him.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!