CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 3rd Annual St.Patricks Celebration Boogie:March 16-19:Dublin,Ga

Dude , Andrea won't even show up. Lets do a pool on it.

.....says the Brit who flaked on the last 2 boogies he said he was going to!!!! :D:D;)

J/K big man!!

Work, its a hard thing i tell ya.. My boss is a right jerk off. He wouldn't let me go to any boogies made me work...
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

.....says the Brit who flaked on the last 2 boogies he said he was going to!!!!

J/K big man!!

Say it aint so how how will people understand my dialect :) especially after a few beers, who will interpret for everyone "newcastle brown in it for you :P"

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

boddingtons theakstons John smiths....Lets plan a beer tasting night. Seriously people bring a 6 pack of good beer and we will do samples..Educate you fine americans in good beer drinking

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

boddingtons theakstons John smiths....Lets plan a beer tasting night. Seriously people bring a 6 pack of good beer and we will do samples..Educate you fine americans in good beer drinking

That sounds like a plan I'll bring an assorted case or two. Sorry I have not been around lately guys just got back from 2 weeks in South Africa, ever swooped a Cape Buffalo... DON'T. check out this Vid of Beth running from the rhino

http://homepage.mac.com/skydive/iMovieTheater16.html

***Seriously people bring a 6 pack of good beer and we will do samples

Do you want those fine American beers like Pabst's, Coors, Falstaff, Miller Lite, Natural Lite?

Sooty Please! It's got to be Shiner Bock, Guiness, Pete's Wicked Ale or even some Amber Bock.

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Laphroaig 10 year old single malt ? 55.7% cask brewed:) what you all say

It would be very rude of you not too..

OK, talked my neighbor into making us some of his specialty dark beer. I had 2 the other night and was glad I didn't have to drive home. Maybe we need to make this mandatory every year.B|

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I will bring some BA MOUI BA:P
33 also called tiger balm:D
but only GEMINI and me are old enough to drink it
any outhers know what it is

You'd be the snitz if you could get 33....oh shit...the memory of it. Did I tell you about the time that 33 played an important role in doing the "basket" on Plantation Road?

WooooHoooo!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I will bring some BA MOUI BA:P
33 also called tiger balm:D
but only GEMINI and me are old enough to drink it
any outhers know what it is

You'd be the snitz if you could get 33....oh shit...the memory of it. Did I tell you about the time that 33 played an important role in doing the "basket" on Plantation Road?

WooooHoooo!

OK NOW THERE ARE 3 OF US THAT KNOW THE TIGER

ANY OUTHERS???????

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com