somethinelse

Having an "A" limits jumping at which boogies?

Beach boogies are the only thing that comes to mind. I'm not aware of any DZ's that have a license requirement higher than A, if any at all.

You're smart to check out a map of the DZ or ask experienced jumpers how the landing area is... etc. But you shouldnt have to worry too much about license requirements when going to boogies or visiting DZ's. Boogies are a great time! Go have fun!

just be cautious early on. Esp if you're used to jumping out of smaller planes, the sky is pretty crowded when a single otter unloads, and boogie canopy flyers can be downright stupid, esp on landing direction. And if you're exiting early because you're belly flying on a load of FF'ers, your load W/L has a lot of them passing you.

...And if you're exiting early because you're belly flying on a load of FF'ers, your load W/L has a lot of them passing you.

SOOO true. It was intimidating at the American Boogie with all these more experienced people catching up to me. I was landing at the regular landing area for the first time with so many people.

Yah,
You are absolutely right!
I HAVE only jumped outa cessnas so far & at fairly small dzs.
I've neverhad to contend with lots of jumpers or canopies all around.
SO I think I probably should go first few times with people I know & who will kinda take me under their wing so to speak & let me know whatsup and what to watch out for ,etc.