Goofy665

WFFC 2006

Ok ya ya ya we all herd the complaints about 2k5.
Things a little bird told me ...

1 Dates being changed like possibly last weekend in July through the first weekend in Aug (due to the Weather and also some people not being able to make it due to the Kiddies going to SCHOOL)

2 Possibly Diffrent Air Craft (pac750,perris jet,DC-3 even though it was there this year,some other stuff )

3 More Orginized Events (due to the loss of a ED this year it was hard to orginize alot of things)

4 Safer (Giant Orange Arrow for landing dirrections, ect )

5 Cleaner Grounds (inproved this year thanks to our supper crazy grounds crew)

6 CLEAN SHOWERS ( AS they were this year )

Thats just a few things I have herd NOTHING IS FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By no means are any of this info final

And All Else Fail's for the Fun of it you can come out to the Only place IN THE WORLD for 10 Days and jump from One of like 3 CASA's 2 Twin Otters ,Mike Mullens Super King Air, The Pitts Bi Plane ,Sky Dive Arizona's Sky Van ,And specialty Air craft not to mention the Free Beer and TOGA party at the Hellfish tent and the NEW Tequila Machine at the Rodriguez Bro's tent I mean Were else can you get this in one place the People the Vendors the Sky Diving WOW Make me all Warm and fuzzy inside for 2006

Blue Skys
Kyle ;)
and go to www.FreeFall.com for more updates
WFFC STAFF 2006
www.freefall.com
Questions? Call the office at 217-AAA-JUMP

I don't mind corn. The beans out there I hate. They "hill" those suckers. And they give them big hills not like potato field hills. At least in corn once you are between the rows it is fairly flat.

Dang... what ever happened to landing on the 5 million acres of drop zone there???!!!

Grins-
Jeff

"When I die, I want to go like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car."

Did you read the other threads about bad spots on some of the airplanes....I know for a fact if its possible to put a load I am on in the dayum corn....it WILL happen. I just prefer for the corn to be less than 2 ft tall whn I have to land in it.

I was hugely disapponited this year!! I am thinking that I will pass next year. I am making plans for a little tunnel time in London!B|B|B|

I bet that's the first time HUGE ever entered your vocabulary. Bram may have taught you a lot in the Tandem course but did he ever teach you how to deal with being carried away on your passengers back?B|

And All Else Fail's for the Fun of it you can come out to the Only place IN THE WORLD for 10 Days and jump from One of like 3 CASA's 2 Twin Otters ,Mike Mullens Super King Air, The Pitts Bi Plane ,Sky Dive Arizona's Sky Van ,And specialty Air craft I mean Were else can you get this in one place the People the Vendors the Sky Diving WOW Make me all Warm and fuzzy inside for 2006

Add a powered parachute for "instructional flights", and you have SkyFest!
And skydivers win free coaching jumps!

Rantoul does have its own piece of skydiving history that needs to be maintained. I do hope they can bring it back to life. Not that it is dead, but it could use some new spark...

Dates being changed like possibly last weekend in July through the first weekend in Aug (due to the Weather and also some people not being able to make it due to the Kiddies going to SCHOOL)

THAT'S what I needed! You'll be able to count in at LEAST 20 more registrations that I know of if you do that.. :P