ianmdrennan

7th Skydive Atlanta Halloween Freefly Festival!!!!

What the heck are you holding in your mouth in your avatar?

A $500 bill :):P

you were playing Monopoly? :P

I think you can get those bills at Spencer's Gifts... :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I think you can get those bills at Spencer's Gifts

actually the us mint dod make them for a while, but they are hard to find now adays.. i think jtval came across one a few years ago.... he posted a picture of it.... do a search...

Hey...I might be there again! :D:D

You better be!!!I was saving room in the shower for you and Lesley:)
What shower is this ??? ;)

Same one we used last time after the pudding wrestlin :):P

Ah.. Hey Spence , make sure the batteries in the cam are good this time !! ;):)
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Hey...I might be there again! :D:D

You better be!!!I was saving room in the shower for you and Lesley:)
What shower is this ??? ;)

Same one we used last time after the pudding wrestlin :):P

Ah.. Hey Spence , make sure the batteries in the cam are good this time !! ;):)

Hey man, as long as I'm there I don't care if the batteries work or not.

On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the highest)... how f*cked up should I get while I am there. Off the scale ratings are acceptable (11, 12, 13) B|:P

The question is not how F*ed up should you get it is how F*ed up do I wanna get.. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be the change you wish to see in the world!

On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the highest)... how f*cked up should I get while I am there. Off the scale ratings are acceptable (11, 12, 13) B|:P

just remember, if your wasted, the music might sound good to "YOU" but not anyone else!:):P

Just a warning for all you folk..If you are into the trance music and you kiddies know who you are.;) Do not and i repeat Do not venture into the roaming music area. It will really freak you out if your not with the trance people./..lol And i am speaking from experience:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

just remember, if your wasted, the music might sound good to "YOU" but not anyone else!:):P

That crap ain't gonna sound good to me no matter how wasted I get!:P

That crap ain't gonna sound good to me no matter how wasted I get!:P

Let the truth be heard. By the end of the W/E we will be banging our heads from sheer frustration of listening the the same damn song all weekend.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Just a warning for all you folk..If you are into the trance music and you kiddies know who you are.;) Do not and i repeat Do not venture into the roaming music area. It will really freak you out if your not with the trance people./..lol And i am speaking from experience:D

hahaha, ya lee. you did come back with that "holy shit, your not going to believe what i saw!" look on your face!:P:D:ph34r:

im wondering how this boogie has gotten so big if everyone doesnt like the music!:|:D

7 years and counting. let see, im thinking 300 peeps registered. hmmmmmm i wonder why?:P

Lets see.... Great planes, awesome vibe, sweet freeflying, kickin party......

I have NEVER decided to go to a boogie based on the music. And I doubt many are coming to this boogie because of your music. But you go right ahead and think that.:S

On the other hand, the constant dance music in the hangar with no other indoor place to really hang out, is one of the cons that I weigh against all the pros.

This boogie and party would be just as sweet whether you are there spinning your little wax records or not.