ianmdrennan

7th Skydive Atlanta Halloween Freefly Festival!!!!

Looks like I may not be making it either! I am not on the list anyways..[:/]

So you are breaking rule 1 section b of the boogie rules.

Rule 1:Do not feel obligated to inform everyone you are not coming to the boogie after you have added your name to The List.If you are missed you will be drunk dialed.

Rule 1,Section B:Under no circumstances inform anyone you are not coming to The Boogie if you were not on The List to start with.

Looks like I may not be making it either! I am not on the list anyways..[:/]

So you are breaking rule 1 section b of the boogie rules.

Rule 1:Do not feel obligated to inform everyone you are not coming to the boogie after you have added your name to The List.If you are missed you will be drunk dialed.

Rule 1,Section B:Under no circumstances inform anyone you are not coming to The Boogie if you were not on The List to start with.

spence, i deem you the one to write the "boogie rules" book...

make it happen dude!;)

Just got off the phone with AlanaB.After a long drawn out therapy session she has decided to come to the boogie.Now all we have to de is work on the whole New Years thing.I'm afraid however that Amanda and Justi are lost sheep.Oh shit ,did I say that out loud?Wheres Clay?

AlanaB is the only cool Ohio kid!Shes coming to party with us.

You rock Spence! she won't be disappointed.

Halloween boogie NEWS!

TJ Landgren is coming from Eloy and will be organizing at the boogie!

Important hotel stuff:
Book you hotel rooms now, they are filling up due to a NASCAR race that weekend.
If you are booking a hotel room at the Jameson, ask for the manager, Barbara. Tell her you are going to Skydive Atlanta. The normal rate that weekend is $75, the manager is offering a significant discount. (706) 648-2232

First prize for the costume contest will be 40% off a Performance Designs canopy!

It's only 3 weeks away!!

http://www.skydiveatlanta.com
http://www.musiccityskydiving.com

yay! thanks spence:)

all i need is a ride thursday night from the airport... i get in at 9pm
and
a ride to the airport sunday, i fly out at 1pm....

any help is much much appreciated.

the ticket is BOUGHT!

need a ride?

lol... get in touch, we might be able to work somthin out!:P

Anyone still looking for a hotel room? I dont have one yet cuz Im trying to find a couple more peeps to split the cost. I guess I should just get a room and wish for the best.

Maybe I should just show up and hope someone will hook me up with a warm floor to sleep on :S

shit, last year I partied so hard one night I never even made it back to my room. ....... until 8am when people came tp the DZ to jump. That was insane B|

PJ

With most hotels, you can get a full refund if you cancel 2-3 days in advance. If the Jameson has the same policy, maybe you should go ahead and book your room since the hotels are going to fill up and cancel near the end if you still can't get anyone to share the room with you.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

TJ Landgren is coming from Eloy and will be organizing at the boogie!

hmmm....that's interesting. Last I talked to TJ he told me that when he came to Atlanta, he would only jump at ASC. I guess his loyalties have changed:)
Lee: Travis didn't want to come deal cards because you stink.

;)

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

Also, Jay from sunpath asked me to post that he is bringing 10 demo rigs to jump and also will be selling them if interested.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?