chileanXaos

Best place to jump on september

Hello , just wanted to know , what would be the best place to jump on september , best weather (no rain please) , nice place , bunkhouse landing area , if there is a swoop pond it would be nice .

I saw some pics from the farm , and I liked it , but i think its only open on weekends.

thanks

Hello , just wanted to know , what would be the best place to jump on september , best weather (no rain please) , nice place , bunkhouse landing area , if there is a swoop pond it would be nice .

I saw some pics from the farm , and I liked it , but i think its only open on weekends.

The Parachute Center in Lodi Cal. has all you just asked for, including $13 to 13000ft from the Otter 7 days a week. ;)

PM me if you need more info. :)

Be safe.
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

13 to 13000 , sounds really good , and if it is in california you have a lot of other DZ´s near .and if weather gets bad you can get a cheap ticket to AZ. Im ok ??
what about the facilities in lodi are good ..

No bunkhouse at Lodi, but there's lots of space to camp (you just need earplugs to reduce the hum of the freeway to white noise) and there are shower/laundry facilities and a restaurant on site.

Not sure about hotels/motels nearby...
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

No bunkhouse at Lodi, but there's lots of space to camp (you just need earplugs to reduce the hum of the freeway to white noise) and there are shower/laundry facilities and a restaurant on site.

Sorry, but you dont know what your talking about. :S
There is a bunkhouse with 10 rooms in it directly behind the packing hanger.

If you choose to camp it's easy to sleep after jumping and having alittle liquid libation afterward. :D

Not sure about hotels/motels nearby...

There is also hotels within 4 mins from the DZ if you wish to get a room. :)

Be safe.
Ed

I couldnt find info like jump prices....on the webside..
Did someone jumped there lattely and could confirm us the price is 13$ per jump?

I jump there often, and I can confirm $13 jumps (50block) or $15 if purchased individually. ;)

Be safe.
Ed

Sorry, but you dont know what your talking about. :S
There is a bunkhouse with 10 rooms in it directly behind the packing hanger.

If you choose to camp it's easy to sleep after jumping and having alittle liquid libation afterward. :D

Well, damn... you mean I didn't have to try to figure out how to put my tent up after a six-pack with the staff? (who, you think might have mentioned the bunkhouse to me sometime while we were drinking beer[:/]) Though I'm sure watching me try to put up the tent while tipsy provided quite a bit of amusement...

I stand corrected. :)

And knowing is half the battle. :P

Whats the other half? Setting up a tent drunk? :D

I don't think GI Joe ever told us that. But I seriously doubt that was it... :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke