Thanatos340

Event at Skydive the Farm Aug 19-21!!

The camera definitely comes!!! Cause if there are no videos, it never happened... wait, maybe I should leave it at home :P;):D

Just tell them you have a fever...and be done with it!:P
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

Airtran. $81 each way if you buy today!!

its only 81$ if i return on monday. I couldn't swing that. It's 6$ less flying united or delta. ~206$.. I think i'll try to wait until next week and check efare deals.

it's tempting.... would anyone be able to pick me up friday eve at ATL and drop me off sunday eve?

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

it's tempting.... would anyone be able to pick me up friday eve at ATL and drop me off sunday eve?

depending on what time you get in on friday...maybe the party bus can pick you up at the airport...imagine the site of that...:ph34r:

Lots of people flying into Atlanta on Friday.
One group Getting in around Noon. I know of another getting in around 8:30PM. If you are serious about coming, I am sure we can find you a ride.

Or.. Just get on Marta and meet the Bus in Underground. Ride back to the DZ on the Party Bus.

Drop Off Sunday Evening is definately not a problem.

depending on what time you get in on friday...maybe the party bus can pick you up at the airport...imagine the site of that...:ph34r:

You know, I thought about that too and how funny would it be if like the bus got overtaken by all these people that wanted to get on it from the airport.

Just tell them you have a fever...and be done with it!

Oh my god... so I was wearing my "I need more cowbell" shirt the other day and let me just tell you how many random people came up to me to tell me that they LOVED the shirt!!! I was laughing... if only they knew!

I am so tempted to just buy the tickets then guilt trip people into covering my shift at work... "but I already have the airplane tickets" :)

"me you alcohol a rig a car and a bunch of planes what could posibly go wrong" - Pruitt

Depending on when you come in, I can sweep you away from the airport and take ya back. I'm flying in Friday (11:06 arrival time) and flying out Sunday (something like 4:27).

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

You know, I thought about that too and how funny would it be if like the bus got overtaken by all these people that wanted to get on it from the airport.

That would be hysterical...imagine all the travelers hopping onto the party bus with the stripper pole and everyone dressed in fetish attire....

depending on what time you get in on friday...maybe the party bus can pick you up at the airport...imagine the site of that...

lol, can see that pulling up to the airport :S

Yes dear, we will find a way to get all you happy bodies to and from the airport... don't worry about that, just get yo' asses here!!!

can we play texas hold'em? :);)

alright If i dont buy something over the weekend i'll have the $ and I'll check out tix when i'm back from wffcB|

Depending on your flight times, I arrive around 11am on Friday and leave around the same time on Sunday.

Oh....and WFFC is no excuse to miss out on this boogie. :P
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

cool. I'll see what I could put together over the next week. the earliest I would get into atlanta would be 430 or 5 and the latest would be 11. It all depends if I can get a half day off work (just sent an email out for that). I would try to find a mid evening flight out on Sunday.

Depending on your flight times, I arrive around 11am on Friday and leave around the same time on Sunday.

Oh....and WFFC is no excuse to miss out on this boogie. :P

It wouldn't be b/c of wffc..Who knows I may still come anyways. thx for the offer, but 11am would never happen on friday either...

Airtran. $81 each way if you buy today!!

its only 81$ if i return on monday. I couldn't swing that. It's 6$ less flying united or delta. ~206$.. I think i'll try to wait until next week and check efare deals.

you wont get cheaper than that in the next week, i would get it now.

Or.. Just get on Marta and meet the Bus in Underground. Ride back to the DZ on the Party Bus.

Drop Off Sunday Evening is definately not a problem.

Put me & the Flutterby on that list. Who wants to bring us back on Sun? We have lots of baggage, ....uh, yeah that's right. But on car trips we talk about nothing but sex.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I'll be bringing 5 gallons of my soon to be famous "Psycho Bob's Polynesian Pollution Punch" just for you.

If any of you at the party intend to jump at all for at least a week to 10 days, do no, I repeat, DO NOT drink this hideous concoction as you will no longer be able to stand without falling, see without a seeing-eye dog, communicate without a interpreter and dress your self without help.:P You will be able to start a new diet (3 days out) and catch-up on all that sleep you have missed since Rantoul. GOD I wish I could be there[:/] but still not able to jump and my new band has a gig that weekend.B| Clay, hope to meet you soon and be careful around PsychoBob!B| Ya'll have fun and tie one on for me!;)

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Brandi and I might make it up there.

Make sure you bring your guitar too. Robby has been dying to play with both rhythm and lead guitars. :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
lol
Such a supporting wife......lol
;)
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Hey fuckers...............I ACTUALLY made it out of Iraq alive. :D Spent last night in my OWN bed. B|

Joey Costa from Team Wicked Liquid will be Freefly organizing. He is bringing a crew from CSS.

NO shit! I haven't seen Joey since that Casa boogie in Rome a few years ago. SWEET! Now we can introduce a whole new group of people to what getting "Joey'd" is. :D:D:D