dhallman2

Beach jumps anywhere on Gulf Coast of Florida?

I am getting back into the sport after a four year absence due to geographic/job limitations, but I'm back in Florida and can't wait to get in the air. I will be back jumping at Z-Hills and love that place like no other, but was wondering if anyone had started offering any beach jumps since I've been gone. I remember there was a place up in the panhandle at one time doing them...at the Flora-Bama if memory serves. Thanks for the heads up. Dan

Hi!
Emerald Coast is my home dz and yes we are doing beach jumps for memorial day. We also do them regularly. I think that the requirements are a 'b' and 100 jumps. You are also supposed to set up your own transportation back to the dz, but if there is a big load going down to the beach then they sometimes let someone take the dz van.

You should really try to make it over Memorial Day, it's always a fun party! I still don't know if they will be jumping into the Florabama. It was pretty badly damaged during Ivan. But either way we will have fun!

Danielle

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

Hey Bolas, who do you have in your room memorial day?
I saw a picture of you at the Cynco Boogie. Looks like you were holding a bottle of water???:S

I just canceled my room. :( I'm still going but I'll tent it instead.

Uhhh, erm ahhh, that's what I was using as a shotglass for my tequila. Yeah, that's it. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

your all talk you fat bastard. I heard the last beach boogie you organized the night life sucked..A guy with aids as a server and a guy who couldn't sing as the entertainment:D:D:D:D:D:D....wtg SHROOMS
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

your all talk you fat bastard. I heard the last beach boogie you organized the night life sucked..A guy with aids as a server and a guy who couldn't sing as the entertainment:D:D:D:D:D:D....wtg SHROOMS

Much as I hate to concur with the big green bastard, if you have time to call me from a bar in Dublin on a Wednesday night, you're not working hard enough on these alleged beach jumps.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Since you have not been jumping for several years, I would suggest you make a significant number of jumps and focus on your accuracy before you consider a beach jump. Generally, there is significantly more risk jumping on the beach than at a big dz like Zhills. The outs are ususally limited or non-existant and landing in the water is not a desirable option. :D

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

Are they doing the Destin jump out of Emerald Coast? I've heard that they may not do it this year. Not too sure what there going to do though.

RoamingDZ.com is organizing the Destin beach jumps the weekend of the 18th of June.Look for more info around Monday.Looks like a Caravan or a Porter depending on how many want to come.