robr

CSS Summer Rides

I'm going to be moving down to Raleigh for my summer job in a couple weeks and was wondering how easy it is to catch rides out to Carolina Sky Sports since I'm probably not going to have my car with me :(

I live in downtown Raleigh and will soon be moving to north Raleigh (assuming we buy the house we are looking at). I work at CSS on the weekends and I'm always there Saturday/Sunday, and Fridays whenever I can.

Send me a PM or something when you get here and I'm sure we can work something out.

Mike

Hey there :)
You'll find that CSS very welcoming to newer jumpers. There is a series of monthly RW and canopy skills camps aimed at people with ~100 jumps or less. They usually run $30 per jump (incl. video.) Normal jump prices are $19 wed-fri and $21 on weekends to 14K in a super otter or CASA.

We look foreward to meeting you and doing some jumps ;)
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

I've had offers on or near the DZ for places to crash, now I'm seeing who lives closer to Raliegh so when I go to LongBranch on Sat nights I can come knocking on your doors. [:/] :ph34r: :S

And for the guy looking for a ride to the DZ, all these folks are very friendly.

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

I finally made the move and am going to be living in Durham just outside of RTP until mid-August. Unfortunately, I need to spend tomorrow unpacking and Monday getting ready for my job so no skydiving for me this weekend...

You're actually near a bunch of us... I live between that exit and the Soutpoint/Fayetteville exit, as does Joe and Dave (when he's back in NC).

Let me know if you need a ride (though this weekend I'm back in OH visiting the parents...) because I'm out there a lot too.

Let the corrupting begin.

You know that's why I got my coach rating... I like corrupting young'uns. >:(

Cynthia and I have some kick ass ideas brewing for 4th of July. If anybody thinks of anything they want to see/do at the boogie, let me know. Of course, the coolest thing would be to have Big Pretty and the Red Rockets play for us. PLEASE drop off a contribution at the loft SOON. Every little bit counts. The boogie is only a month away.

Also... If anyone out there has a kiddie pool or two that we could borrow for the boogie, send me an email/pm or catch up with me at the dz.

Fourth of July is going to rock! I can't wait to get up there and play with you guys!

That poor new kid.... hey kid watch out for those freaks! (especially Joe. B|)

Love you miss you! :D:P

<3
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--