jumpoutnow

Parrot Head Boogie

And YES, MARIANNE WILL SING! But don't watch her she gets nervous. :$

[pulls up a chair right in front of Marianne]'don't mind me.....continue as if I wasn't even here'....

:P

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

What do you think Spence? Got a good date for the Parrot Head Boogie?:)

I talked to the folk down in Destin.The Point has been reassembled.I was looking at June 17-19 but that is Fathers Day weekend.What does everyone think?

Qutoing myself: ('cuz you never read my posts you hurtful f*cker!)
(IMHO Father's Day would be a perfect time for us to sell an assload of tandems to bored, unappreciated Dads on the beach)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

[pulls up a chair right in front of Marianne]'don't mind me.....continue as if I wasn't even here'....

would that be so hard?

I managed to do it when I was at the Farm!!;) Oh wait.....
:P

Yeah - we ALL know what you continued to do even when there was a WHOLE AUDIENCE in earshot!!! Hell, BillyVance could'a heard you two!!!:o:$:D:D:D

now - trying to deal when you're already in the bag...you couldn't have continued that with me, and the entire bolivian army there with you.....you were mutha'd!!!:D:D:D

"hey...you know that girl, T***, go get her for me!!" Hell - if it's that easy - perhaps you could teach Shimell a t'ing or two!!!!:D:D:D:o:D:D:D:D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Teach shaimol....better off teaching window lickers. Success rate is much higher:)

I got in trouble doing that once when a friend of mine got pulled over. I was plastered in the back seat and I knew the driver was completely str8. So as the cop walked up I had this thought that it would be funny if I was licking the back window as he walked by:ph34r:....turns out it wasn't that funny. My poor friend had to go through every sobriety test there was!! :D:D:$

Back to Parrot Head......WE NEED DATES!!! Spence is the man!!!

...I missed my chance to see Jimmy during the keys boogie...he gave a impromptu concert at his bar when we were down there jumping...>:(

no matter when you plan it some people will Bitch:( So plan it around self employed people..hehe Anytime is good for me. Will Emerald coast be involved? they have a good set up and i can take the camper down:)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

"hey...you know that girl, T***, go get her for me!!" Hell - if it's that easy - perhaps you could teach Shimell a t'ing or two!!!!

perhaps i could teach you a thing or two, if you got off the damn soap box for 20 seconds!:D

perhaps i could teach you a thing or two, if you got off the damn soap box for 20 seconds!:D

Yeah, all you need is a wireless mic to be heard. Plus you can walk around continuously. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

So what excuse will you have for us this year for not attending????????????????? I forget the one last year but you were coming but backed out at the last minute:)

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

As long as you leave that rubber lipped flock of seagulls haircut at home everyone will be ok:D:D