pyke

First Anniversary Boogie & Fundraiser @ The Farm - 4/1-3

Sorry Skinny, I got my hands full with too many other things. Its going to up to you to handle all the guarantees.

OK, Maybe the best we guarentee is that:
1. The jumps will be great.
2. The Partys will be unbeleivable.
3. Hotties will be there.

everything else is up to you.

Ok we need to get a list. If we have enough people greg or hans will get another plane. All to make you winney skydivers happy. So if your showing up shout out. Party in my camper friday saturday maybe sunday...lol

Shrek, Brandy
jell jay
the gimp..no excuses you twat
kelly
kevin
heather
jess
nelva
blaine
bob
rod
Osama

Ok keep the listy going i've started. I know there's some breast cancer bunch coming out for tandems so there may be boobies:)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I'm in!--Francie
Also, I know of 3 other UGA kids who're planning on coming!

Ok we need to get a list. If we have enough people greg or hans will get another plane. All to make you winney skydivers happy. So if your showing up shout out. Party in my camper friday saturday maybe sunday...lol

Shrek, Brandy
jell jay
kelly
kevin
heather
jess
nelva
blaine
bob
rod
Osama

Ok keep the listy going i've started. I know there's some breast cancer bunch coming out for tandems so there may be boobies:)

hey Francie u were included in the UGA peeps on my list haha
Shrek, Brandy
jell jay
kelly
kevin
heather
jess
nelva
blaine
bob
rod
Osama
weatherman pruitt
nic
greg
Brandon
(my roomate Mike)
Francie
3 other people so far from UGA possibly more
----
-God, you are the perfect amount of dumb...

Shrek, Brandy
jell jay
kelly
kevin
heather
jess
nelva
pyke
bob
rod
Osama
weatherman pruitt
nic
greg
Brandon
(my roomate Mike)
Francie
3 other people so far from UGA possibly more
missg8tordivr
divnswoop (Sunday only - loser!
couple others from G'ville

Also, I've got at least 4 tandems for Saturday afternoon...and if you're looking for hotties....I'll need ALL THE GUYS to help convince these beauties to stick around!! You won't be sorry!!!:)

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Is that name on the list that I just found out about? Thanks shrek I can always count on you to let me know what boogies I'll be at! Ha! Damn you man, oh well if my name is on the list, my name is on the list guess I'll have to come. Twist my damned arm why don't you

so gimpy boy no exuse, blaine mentioned hotties..now i know that will get you there... Lets see i need to add kelly,samantha ny brian freefly brian, alan. Hey skimmel want to bring your setup again????:)

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

dude do you have a cream dispenser. I'm making extra strong coffee for everne this week-end. My folks sent it over. Bring it out to the dz.

so gimpy boy no exuse, blaine mentioned hotties..now i know that will get you there... Lets see i need to add samantha

CORRECTION....I have arranged for HOTTIES to be on-site....

Sam is a SKYBABE....

BIG DIFFERENCE...

Hotties are voyeuristic whuffos.....("wow, that was cool", "oh my gosh...look at that video", "check out that cute instructor")

SKYBABES dress in FF suits...and talk the talk...("hey, did you pull off that flower exit?", "nice dock on my sidebody", "wanna do a rodeo dive with me?")

I'll leave it up to you as to which is sexier, but I know my flavour!!!B|:$:D:D:D:D

Sam, how you doin'???;)
(oh, hey Brian...what's up?[:/])

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

dude....hotties are tempting........since im so damn convincing.....but this is my week that i have to work on Sat.....sorry dude.

Pyke......bring the hotties to Raeford.....you said you needed t ocome back.....well.....COME BACK!!!..................................with hotties
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

So when you heading up Brandon. i'll be leaving thursday, picking up the camper and we'll be there jumping Friday.