justaflygirl

Florida Jumpers post up!

I live in Pensacola and jump at Emerald Coast Skydiving Center in Elberta, AL. home of the World Famous Flora-Bama beach jump.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Hey Brothermuff65,

I coming down to Sun N Fun the first week of April. I going try and get in a few jumps at Z hills on April 7-8. Are there any problems getting loads up on Thurs or Fri.?
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Hey Brothermuff65,

I coming down to Sun N Fun the first week of April. I going try and get in a few jumps at Z hills on April 7-8. Are there any problems getting loads up on Thurs or Fri.?

Ahhhhhhh sun n fun....all locals run...hide..save yourselves!!!!!

We at z-hills actually hate sun n fun week. Lakeland airport is way too close for comfort. There are always all kinds of maniacs flying through our airspace unannounced. It scares the crap out of us. Our pilots are not usually too crazy about flying that weekend either.

BTW no problem getting loads up.
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

***I also live in P'cola and jump at Emerald Coast in Elberta AL.

Hey pretty mama. Wanna jump out of a plane this weekend?:)

There are always all kinds of maniacs flying through our airspace unannounced. It scares the crap out of us. Our pilots are not usually too crazy about flying that weekend either.

I can appreciate that since I will be one of the air traffic controllers.:S:S That is the reason I wanted to get my jumps in on Thur./Fri.before the airshow starts on Tues. Nothing like passing a Cessna at 4,500ft to get your heart started.:o

BTW no problem getting loads up.

Thanks for the info and good luck during the 1 week of aluminum overcast.[:/]

Hey Bob!
Since you guys left us last week, I thought I would pay you back this weekend! ;)

I'm going home for Easter. It will be nice to get a weekend off! But I'll be back and ready to party next weekend! Yay!

See ya then! And, Ya'll don't have too much fun without me!;)
Danielle

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

***Ya'll don't have too much fun without me!

We're gonna miss you. I think the wx is supposed to be bad all weekend so I don't think you'll miss much. Happy Easter.:):)

***Don't forget meeeee! I can't jump for 6-8 weeks because of broken wrists though.

Oh my God that is terrible. What happened? Will you be okay.

Hey SkyMama I just saw in the Bonfire where you fell snowboarding. Hope you heal fast.