RkyMtnHigh

Zhills this weekend? feb 18-20

They're going to try to break the state FF record. I think it's currently 24 people. Lots of hot skydivers should be wandering around. B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'll be there and its not every day you get to meet me! :D I think a few other DeLand folks will be with us. Carrie and I will be jumping while the boys try their hand at that record camp or whatever it is, if not we'll all be jumpin together.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Paige, sweetie, so are you ok, now? I thought you had posted that you were quite sick. I'm so happy that you are feeling better.

Btw, I know how you feel, cutie, because I also have my HOT lingerie outfit that completely went to waste. (Only Andrea saw it...doh!)

I've decided to take some fun pictures for my guy who is overseas, though...hehehe!!! :ph34r: I'm sure that your guy is not complaining, huh? ;)

You should come too girl...........I'm gonna be there, arriving late Friday night and up bright and early Saturday for whatever lies ahead B|

I would so love to be there, but I just can't swing it. I'm going to Eloy in March, so that is my big winter trip :)We will jump together someday damnit!!

Doing better. I was down and out there for the weekend. It kicked my ass big time. Hopefully this weekend will be awesome and I'll get to jump with my old roomie a bunch :)
Hope you had a good time and trip back home.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Oh goodie!!! I get to see my little chick-a-dees two weekends in a row!!! B| Andrea, are you going too?

kuhl Sami...seems like I dont see ya in forever..and then we luck out to have two weekends in a row. Giddyup g/f;) I have a zippy lil rental car which will be cheap to drive up there and cheap on gas!:D

Andrea, are you going too?

No, I didn't know this was going on until last weekend and I've already committed myself to something else. [:/] You kids have fun though!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hope you do come!!! Don't ask me for a ride from the airport, but if you get stranded I'll come rescue you this time ;) We still didn't jump!!! I saw the elusive quiet dan as well :)
----------------------------------------------
Flying is like sex- I can never get too much, but sometimes I have more than I can handle.

Myself and several people from Skydive Orange will be there for the weekend. There'll be 7 or 8 of us there.
I'll be getting in during the wee hours of the morning on Saturday. I look forward to meeting and jumping with any of you who will be there!!

Addie

I was planning to head that way tomorrow afternoon, but the trailers are all taken and the hotels are booked...no skydiver "discounts" like I usually get[:/] so...I suppose it's back to whatever dz daytrips I can make ...really wanted to be at zhills this weekend..shit happens:S[:/]