base570

CSS anyone 2??

www.dbulls.com
Yes we are on for the Durham Bulls Baseball game - this Friday 14th.
For those of you that haven't heard yet- you are invited! I passed out a bunch of tix at the DZ yesterday & left a few at manifest. If you need more tickets just let me know and I'll get them to you. Bring the family! So far there aren't any formal plans other than the game starts at 7 and there will be fireworks at the end of the game. I'm sure there will be a group or two meeting to carpool.
I hope everyone can make it!:)
---------------------------------------

Cool - this is probably as close as I'll get to having a chance to hug everyone goodbye :(:(:(.

I'll need to get 2 tix for me & Randy - I think Karen was wanting 2 or 3 for her fam too!

PM Me what I need to do, I can't get to the DZ this week but I live in town.

Is there a minimum jump requirement or should we just ask if we want to get on?

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

As I am sure that everyone will hear soon anyway so I am going to go ahead and post this to prevent any confusion.

Chris had a very hard opening sunday which resulted in a visit to the ER the next day. He severely tore some ligaments in his next and also fractured a rib. He will be out of commission for the next 3-6 weeks. So make sure that you give him some encouragement when you see him as I am sure that he needs it.

We are talking about changing our team name to Fractured Rib Virgins since we have had 2 team members break a rib in the last month.

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

I know you see that marion and I know what you're thinking.

Hope Chris gets better soon. So is it just 3-way Virgins or are ya'll going to be able to pick someone up by then. Raeford will probably have a couple of people if you can get ahold of them.

Casey
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------

Yes we have an alternate on our team so we will still be jumping at the meet though it won't be the same without chris.

:)
Will you come to the dz in the morning? I don't have too many people to freefly with in the morning, since Dave operates on Pacific time. :D

Unrelated to Justin's job or Dave's sleep schedule: Sorry to hear about Chris. :( Maybe we can bring something to his house to cheer him up. Some pie, perhaps? ;)

Also... Tonight a few of us are going to see The Devil Wears Prada at 7:30 at Brier Creek. It started out as "girls' night," but Eric would like to attend and has asked that the name be changed to "Eric is a playa night." PM me if you want to join us for dinner before the movie.

A bunch of guys came to dinner last night (and a few even came to the movie, but I won't name names... Matt), so it wasn't just E-Rock and his ladies. :D

Justin- I won't be around this weekend, but lets definitely do some jumps together next weekend.