base570

CSS anyone 2??

Dude- don't bring any more! That bottle is still in my fridge. :D If anyone wants to keep a bottle of wine safe for 6 months, just leave it in my trailer.

New List:
Marion - chocolate and marshmallows and paper plates (already got 'em. they're very marion...)
Eric - apples and strawberries
Floaty & Sarah - marinated chicken, cheese, bread
Joey- another fondue pot
Dawn #1 - Marinated beef, mushrooms, cauliflower
Casey
Elis
Dawn #3
Ross
Justin - Broth stuff?
Joe
Dave
Dawn 2 (?)

We will definitely need...
-drinks
-napkins
-cups

And I just bought a case of coke for the cookout at Joe's tonight.

Mike

Edit: Just got an e-mail from sarah with a list of about how much she thinks we'll need:

2 small bags of baby carrots
4 granny smith apples
1 head of cauliflower or broccoli if anyone wants them
about 1 pound of steak if anyone prefers steak over chicken
3 regular bags chocolate chips
1 big bag marshmallows
2 crates of strawberries
enough plates, cups, napkins for everyone
Beverages for everyone

Edit 2: Marion, can we use your sink to wash the fondue pot out between courses?

He's probably referring to a double broiler, I'm guessing, but that would mean we would need another heat source (I think).

Even if we only have to two pots, that won't be a problem though, it isn't hard to clean them between courses.

Another thing I just thought of is stuff to dip the meats in, like barbecue sauce and things like that (after they have been cooked in the broth). I'll see what we've got. Marion- is it ok if I put all this stuff in your fridge tomorrow? I'm hoping to be out there by 2:30.

Mike

--------------------------------------------------------
New List:
Marion - chocolate and marshmallows and paper plates (already got 'em. they're very marion...)
Joey- another fondue pot
Casey- napkins, cups, Drinks (soda & pina colada?), baby carrots
Elis
Dawn #3
Ross
Justin - Broth stuff?
Joe
Dave
Dawn 2 (?)
--------------------------------------------------------
Aight, so I am bringing cups, napkins, drinks (like soda) and I'll grab some baby carrots (I've got napkins and cups at my house)
Ya'll-- Marion I still have those Pina colada mixers in your freezer I could bring a blender and ice and "stuff" and could make Pina Colada's to drink, I love them but I don't know what ya'll like to drink So let me know some could be virgin (mike I know you don't drink) and some non virgin.
--------------TaiL FocKeR OuT-----------------

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up w/the thread but I planned to bring a sauce or 2 along w/my beef and veggies.

I have a kind of neat little collapsible sterno camp stove - can we put a saucepan or something on that and call it a fondue pot?

Ellis, don't listen to Marion about bringing wine. You know what I like.;)

Joey- another fondue pot
Casey- napkins, cups, Drinks (soda & pina colada?), baby carrots
Elis
Dawn #3
Ross
Justin - Broth stuff?
Joe
Dave
Dawn 2 (?)

I think Dave and Dawn #3 both said they can bring drinks as well. I'm fine with soda or water, not sure what everyone else likes. I'm sure Dave will bring his own everclear.

The dinner at Joe's tonight was pretty good. I was surprised by how domestic he is. He has a pretty cool house as well. Somehow, they got the idea that I had over 100 jumps, and I was pied along with Ross and Dawn #3. I'm still working on getting that stuff out of my ear.

Justin- Talked with Sarah, she said you can do the broth. I'll send you a PM as well.

Dawn- I know our pot has an included burner thingie, I'm guessing Joey's does as well. If needed, we could use the sterno and another pot, but if we only have two, we can just clean one of the others out and use it for the chocolate. Sarah and I just washed ours between each course, it wasn't that bad.

If you guys want to watch a movie or something, and have a good one, bring it. I've got plenty of DVDs, but nothing skydiving specific besides the obvious (Dropzone, Cutaway, the HALO documentary, and GYpsy Moths that Marion still has).

Other than that, I think we're all set. If anyone thinks of something we are missing, feel free to let me know or bring it with you.

Mike

Uoly cow. You ARE wasted. I'm glad you amde it home alright. I'm saster doo. YO...I'll see you tomorrow you freak. I hope you make it to work alrigh because. I'm not going to teven make it to my bed at this point. AOWOO you ROCK. .l...FFF here wec ome.

PEACE<
joe
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Hi everyone, this is Sarah...

About the fondue thingy tonight, some questions -

The chicken is marinating in a balsamic-herby vinaigrette, does anyone have requests for dipping sauce for this? I'm getting BBQ and A1 for the steak.

Does the person who has the extra pot(s) have extra fondue forks also, or should i get some skewers at the grocery store for the mob of people we know are going to be there? I think the kit we have has 12 skewers. Color-coded no less.

See everyone tonight!
;)
"My husband's the jumper - I just love to watch!"

I got lots of skewers. I got pots too. Dunno exactly how many you want though. Just the two to make a double boiler?

Hit me up...I'm sober now. :)
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

:D:D:D:D:D you're fucking right.................. and next time let me know when you are living the place.......... I was going around in circles looking for you till finally someone stop me and said to me that it was the 50th time I went around the bar:D:D..... I love my FF friends , hehehehe I'm such a fagB|

PS . Mike sorry for the pie:D

Joe- thanks for the dinner last night! That was awesome food.

All y'all are nuts. Especially Dawn #3, who has really cool hair. Did you guys end up bowling after I left? Hey Justin- Mission was not accomplished. :D

Can't wait for tonight! By the way, WHY DOES OUR WEATHER SUCK SO BAD???