Skyvanfan

Xkeys Freezefest is coming - DAN???

Hey there! Is there a crew coming from Orange again? It'll be great to see everybody.

Well, last year I think I was the only one, but I am sure I can talk a few others into making the fucking cold trip northB|

So, honestly... how could are we talking here????

Well, they don't call it Freezefest for nothing!;)

But that is why it si so fun! Everyone cuddles in the plane to stay warm, have kick ass skydives, and drink the free hot chocolate after. Then we all warm up to a nice sweat in the heat of the beer olympics! Trust me- clothes WILL be coming off! I have video!:D

I will be there as far as I know, I'm waiting to see what happens with with the Swoop Comp at Lake Wales which is supposed to be on Jan. 15, the same as the PIA. SO if the date is changed for the comp, hopefully the dates won't overlap. But I have for sure made plans to be at Freeze Fest, and I am leaving straight from there to the Chez Republic, figured it would be good climitization(sp).

I was just talking to Sick Will, Norman, and John Boy down at the Swoop Comp in Sebastian last weekend, thinkning up knew and improved kinds of jackassery for the masses. See ya'll there. Now if I could just figure out who you are:S.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

I'll be there this year :)
Team Swooo will also be available to do initiation jumps all weekend. All you have to do is jump with one of the 3 founding members and complete a nice swooo upon landing (and yes...everyone can swooo...there are a few members of the PST that performed amazing swooos during their initiations!) Remember, it's the cool thing to do :P

See everyone there!

alyson

team swooo
swooo #2