melstarr

Naughty Cupid Boogie - Skydive Sebastian

We also have to find something to fill Bendywendy's car with. Last time, it was packing peanuts.

A loooong time ago (ok, two years ago), some friends and I filled a car up with inflated condoms... just when we were all light headed (and drunk), we realized that some wise ass threw some lubricated and/or spermicidal ones in the pile. We had that crap all around our mouths... pretty nasty. :P

Jeff
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

I have a really weird feeling costumes won't last too long anyhoo.........I put mine on last night and just sat on my front porch for temperature comparison (although it was 58 last night and Sebastian is forecasting 44) and it was "very nippley"..............I won't foresake illness just to look cute for some pictures..................not for long at least :P

See everyone soon...........and the the FLCPA gang - send love to our boys at the Worlds cause so far they are kicking butt! I also hear there are some UGLY swoops happening, even from the good boys ;)....Go Intermediate US Class! sorry - shameless plug

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

I have a really weird feeling costumes won't last too long

it's all great in the states! we just wanted to create a theme to go with the Valentine-Holiday ~ we apologize if this has made anyone feel uncomfortable or upset them in any way/shape/form [:/] .... your attendance is more important! so PLEASE, don't worry about attire ~ just know that if you decide to dressup, you WON'T be alone B|*

Dee ~ when you hear the music we will be bringing Specifically For YOU ~ hmmm, i think you will be 'shakin that ...' and the chilly winds won't be a problem ;)

JGarcia ~ HEY J!!! i'm so excited to finally meet Angela, jJ has told me so many wonderful things about her... so i'm really looking forward to the boogie! thank you both so much for putting this boogie on your schedule!

Ian ~ i really hope you and katie's outfits arrive in time ... because we have some REALLY sweet prizes for the participants! your outfits will be Totally-Fabi for the party... and from what i know, you WON'T have a problem keeping warm ;)*

Again, we created the theme All-In-Fun, just to give us a little spice to the party* we Really hope this hasn't offended anyone... if it has, know that we sincerely apologize :)
Thank you ALL so much for posting to this thread! Know that we can't wait to see you, and We Love you all so much that we're exhausted from all the cartwheels-o-excitement :D!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

I put mine on last night and just sat on my front porch for temperature comparison

i can just imagine, driving by somones house in florida with some HOTTIE sitting on her front porch in her lingerie,:o ohh my god! imagine the car accidents!

Just remember if it gets too cold for any of you, it will be much warmer at Marco. :P

>:( Trying to start an "East Coast" "Gulf Coast" Boogie Battle >:(

Oh and Sunny, there maybe another reason the costumes won't last long.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Bolas, you Naughty little boy! you know that there is Lots of Love in Florida ~ and BOTH boogies are going to be Freaking AWESOME! i really wish we could coalesce the two... but that would be wishful thinking i guess :P*

thank you for the invite to warm up at your party on the island though :)

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

Just remember if it gets too cold for any of you, it will be much warmer at Marco. :P

Oh and Sunny, there maybe another reason the costumes won't last long.

it might be warm in marco. but it's going to be HOT in sebastion!;)

I have a really weird feeling costumes won't last too long

it's all great in the states! we just wanted to create a theme to go with the Valentine-Holiday ~ we apologize if this has made anyone feel uncomfortable or upset them in any way/shape/form [:/]

MELI ~ Nobody could ever possibly be upset by your beautiful suggestions! I, and everyone else, just adore the whole Naughty Cupid COSTUME party theme. Even if not everyone can or will dress-up, you can bet that we are all SO excited about SEEING everyone else's costumes! B|

Although I am truly a corset-lover, this time I will not be wearing one. (Sorry, but you know why...meds/swollen bod/etc.) I have finally decided to wear something stretchy and covered, even tame compared to everyone else; however, it is definitely comfortable and just a little touch of sexy, too. The best part is that I am not at all shy about having my picture taken in this outfit, and I promise to not look like a total NUN! :$

I can hardly wait to see you, Alli, Andrea, Katie and everyone else! I love you all so much and would be more than happy to partake in any activities of this upcoming Valentine's Day party. Once again, thank you, Meli and JJ, as well, for the sweet thoughtfulness from Hawaii. (I have something for you, too...)

:)

Mel~

I don't think you've offended anyone! Being girls, we're just obsessing over what we're going to wear! :ph34r: Now that a cold front is coming it might make some of us change our outfits, but not because we have a problem with dressing up, it's just because we don't want to shiver all night long. I'm a FL girl so when it dips below 60, I get cold! :$

Bolas...you're so bad. There's no competition between the boogies. Everyone should have tons of fun this weekend no matter where they are. B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Mel~

I don't think you've offended anyone! Being girls, we're just obsessing over what we're going to wear! :ph34r: Now that a cold front is coming it might make some of us change our outfits, but not because we have a problem with dressing up, it's just because we don't want to shiver all night long. I'm a FL girl so when it dips below 60, I get cold! :$

Bolas...you're so bad. There's no competition between the boogies. Everyone should have tons of fun this weekend no matter where they are. B|

WHAT?
Shivering? Just tuff it out and call it a Shimmy.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm not offended either..........Mel is so awesome always caring and worrying about others :)....and Shimmel ~ my goal in life these days is to stop traffic, however it has to happen :P cause it seems I am almost always the oldest chickie babe around....cold might work in my favor :$

This is going to be so much gosh-diggley-darn fun I can hardly wait the 2 more days..........Hugs, kisses and soft butt squeezes for all :D

PS - also got the stash of trail mix almost done - just gotta chop some dried mango tonight :)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...