melstarr

Naughty Cupid Boogie - Skydive Sebastian

WARNING SAPPY MOMENT FOR THE GIRLS............

one my girl friends (whose a fellow jumper) & i went out last night; we celerated that fact that it was tuesday & that finals are almost over....anyway amongst our drunken stuper, we (like i'm sure or @ i hope many of ya'll have done) begin dirt diving IN THE BAR!:D :ph34r: :D :ph34r: :D :ph34r:

in the midst of all this it was the beginning of a true friendship. ya know how you go from a friend to a "true friend" -- one that you just know is going to be there 10 years from now...well anyway yes there was alcohol involved, but it was just so beautiful, i had to share!

o o o, relevance to the thread......she's now coming to Sebastian!!! ;)

shimmee ~ make room for 1 more --> natasha & i are there!

is that why you called me at 4 in the morning?. you and natasha were haveing a MOMENT!. jeese.. ive got a full time job. unless your going to try and help pay the bills keep the calls before midnight..

and poor natasha kep saying she was sorry you called me so late...

ohh ya. i have alot of equipment im bringing down so there really is only one seat available in my car. we will make it work though. maybee we can fit everything in jerry's car... i guess i better caqll him and work all this out.

apparently I have a lap dance on lay-away (that's all I'm saying - nobody can pry it from me as to who owes me

Well judging from past boogies that i have attended im not naming any names but

[cough]Alli[/cough]
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

apparently I have a lap dance on lay-away (that's all I'm saying - nobody can pry it from me as to who owes me

[cough]Alli[/cough]

I don't believe this for a second! Alli?? But she is so shy and conservative!:P

[cough]Alli[/cough]

I don't believe this for a second! Alli?? But she is so shy and conservative!:P

BWAHAHAHAHAHA......where the hell were you on halloween??????

Please just refer to some of my pictures featured here

Notice....a woman in black and white giving a lap dance....i do believe...yes that might be.....Ahhhh Alli:D:D:D:D

Oh goodness...ya got me, Jake! It's all in good fun, right? Well, until someone's rumor accuses you of actually being a stripper. Some people out there are soooo lame!! :|
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

what?? me ?? a stripper???

just becasue i get naked every now and then....i have never gotten paid for it.....wait....im missin out here......

but on a side note...good news.... I saw my Doc today, he said that i wont get my surgery untill late Jan or late Feb....so theres a chance i may be able to jump there......hes talking about 4 pins and taking half a tenden out my wrist to fix a torn ligiment....8 week in a cast :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Alli... Happy Birthday!!! Sorry I missed it. Heard and saw that you had a great time. :D
Can't wait to see you again. I am looking forward to seeing all the founding members in one place. See you Valentines Day. Actually, I will probably see you sooner... can't stay away from your man for that long!! ;)
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

Actually, I will probably see you sooner...

Yep, I'll be back in Sebastian next Wednesday and staying until the following Monday!!! See you then! :)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Actually, I will probably see you sooner...

Yep, I'll be back in Sebastian next Wednesday and staying until the following Monday!!! See you then! :)

hey i'll be in Z-hills by then.....how far apart they the two...maybe we can hit the club....a whole group of us...?

has anyone reserved a Hotel Room? before i reserve, i wanted to possibly coordinate with everyone else* this will help if anyone needs rides to/from hotel rooms... it could happen :)

Hey BUNNIES!! ~ has anyone decided on a hotel? if so, which one? are there any hotels to Stay-Away from?

any advice is appreciated, 'k'. xoxo B|

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

Is there going to be a video for this boogie? And if so is Dano going to do it again? He did such a good job of the keys, and I know he loves the ladies. ;)

I don't know if I can make it out for Christmas Alli... I have to do the family thing. But I will see you again soon and then we can do that jump we never got to do in the keys. What were we going to do on that jump anyway??? :S:D

<3
~ Cyn

Is there going to be a video for this boogie? And if so is Dano going to do it again? He did such a good job of the keys, and I know he loves the ladies. ;)

if Dano would like to do the video for this boogie, that would ROCK-the-Sky! i'm sure if he needs additional footage, he will have no problem, because there will be LOTS of cameras everywhereB|!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

His Keys Boogie rocks! Everytime I go somewhere it's playing and I get sucked back in.

I know he has a hard time getting away on the weekends but if we start working on him now and all promise to buy a copy - maybe that will work!

I'll start emailing him - cynci - you work on him, too!

He needs no "working", trust me. Hot chicks, fast planes, beach jumps (?), sunset loads (unheard of where he/we come from) and a beautiful view of the beach... I am sure he needs no sweet talking on top of all that.B| He had such a great time in the keys I know he love to be a part of another Sebastian function. ;);)

<3
~ Cyn