skydivegirl

Chick Boogie Nov 13th & 14th!!

aaaaahhhhh, shanayyyyyyyy...my heart was almost broken!!:(

on a brighter note...it's friday, i'm jammin to some old Oakenfold and only a couple of hours until lunch! (food good) -- quick question, i don't know how to make the pics go by my name on the left of the forum....i'm not a smart girl today-some one please help!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

aaaaahhhhh, shanayyyyyyyy...my heart was almost broken!!

BABY I would NEVER take YOUR man!!!! Promise!!!
I love YOU too much.

You sig line is the BEST EVER!!! DROP THE SOAP! Yeah baby!!!! :D

Ok girls..one more week and weekend to go, Sam can you post directions for those that are challenged?

Drop the soap..that is GOOD shit!

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4

Okay my little chickadees, here are directions to the big shower dropzone:

From NW Atlanta:
* take Hwy 278 West all the way into Cullman
* turn right onto Hwy 31
* follow Hwy 31 north for approximately 7.5 miles and turn right at the ‘Folsom Field Airport’ sign
* go straight through the 4-way stop and you’re there
* the Skydive Alabama hangar is the 2nd one over from the parking lot

From Birmingham:
* take I-65 North
* take the 3rd Cullman exit (Exit 310) and turn right onto Hwy 157
* turn left onto Hwy 31
* follow Hwy 31 north for approximately 4 miles and turn right at the ‘Folsom Field Airport’ sign

From Nashville:
* Take I-65 South
* take the Vinemont exit (Exit 318) and turn left onto Hwy 31
* follow Hwy 31 south for approximately 4 miles and turn left at the ‘Folsom Field Airport’ sign

If it's forecasted to be chilly & you're planning on camping... bring your electric blanket. There are plenty of places to plug in extension cords. Or you can just inflate a mattress in the heated area of the hangar. B|
Pink Mafia Sis #26

Okay my little chickadees, here are directions to the big shower dropzone:

From Birmingham:
* take I-65 North
* take the 3rd Cullman exit (Exit 310) and turn right onto Hwy 157
* at the next light, turn left onto Hwy 31
* follow Hwy 31 north for approximately 4 miles and turn right at the ‘Folsom Field Airport’ sign

I believe they have put in another traffic light since you got these directions. Instead of the "next traffic light" , you should probably just go to Hwy 31 and take a left. (And I don't mean to be anal.) :P

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

I believe they have put in another traffic light since you got these directions. Instead of the "next traffic light" , you should probably just go to Hwy 31 and take a left. (And I don't mean to be anal.) :P

Dammit! I haven't driven to the dz from that direction in a while! lol

Fixed :P
Pink Mafia Sis #26

Nooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Jake you have to come!!! We'll all be so sad if you're not here.... :(

Maybe some jello shots will cheer me up... Thanatos???? Don't bring your golf cart though because it will scare Steve and he might run away.... wait.... will you please bring your golf cart??? :D:ph34r:

Chaoskitty?????? Where are you hiding? We want you to come out and play!! Meeeow!! >:(

Also, Beezy with HiPer USA just confirmed that he will be here with Nitro (108, 120, 135) and Blade (98, 108, 120) demos. B|
Pink Mafia Sis #26

curley! your a sexist pig!. just like shannon and sam.

if you have no clue what im talking about just give sam a call...

you better have some aff's for me then... cause i aint paying you for jumps!.. lol....i will work for jumps!...

see ya girls next weekend....

Maybe some jello shots will cheer me up... Thanatos????

Soo How many Jello Shots will I need to bring to get an Invite into this Shower Party I keep Hearing about? Im a good Back Washer.:)

It looks like I will be able to get there untill sometime late Saturday Afternoon so try not to have all the fun before I get there. Tell Steve not to worry, I am leaving the Golf Cart at home.

Im a good Back Washer

yeah so am i.......OK Sam, if you just bend over a little mroe i can get your lower back better.....more ....oh yeah.....thats the spot :$

now wait a minute...i've only been involved in 1 shower incident...that was in Pell City, at our chick boogie...now it's a month later, and "Go Time" for the shower has come and went...NO MORE WAITING>:(...the time has arrived.

good lord, is it only 10:45 AM??? mmmmmmmmm....leaving at 5:30pm, so that's about 7 more hours......Sam see ya soon!;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

Ohh my beautiful girls!! HOW SAD I was that I missed you this weekend. Sam, I do hope you had an amazing time and got some great jumps and ..as much as I don't want to say this since I wasn't there but I hope you all kept the tradition alive and showered?? MAYBE?

Please tell me ya'll kept the spirit alive in my honor and showered? Please?? If not I will be somewhat disappointed, but then happy that we will just have to make it happen again. B|

I love you all and hope to see you soon.

Do it Again!
P.M.S. #22
LaLa Gang #4