douwanto

SUPER MO FO BOOGIE NOV 19-21 ROLL CALL

I would feel right at home at Anal Skydive Center. The gool ol royal shaft!

Hans, whats up this weekend with this boogie in Statesboro? Anything going on at the Farm? I heard you have about 5 tandems lined up but that's about it. I have had one girl call me that did two AFF's in highschool, and then another girl called about her and her boyfriend doing tandems on his birthday this spring. What's up on your end?! Any AFF's coming out? I guess Pruitt is coming, and I guess Nic, anyone else?
We take risk not to escape life, but to keep life from escaping._______________________
It is noble to teach oneself; it is still nobler to teach others. Mark Twain

hey, i know you will all miss me this week-end but statesboro has my name. Ive booked the room so all of you do the same. Lets take over the holiday express. Throw the party say around 2 pm there. Everyone down here is pumped. Even the 2 AFF's NY Brian is training them so kerry be prepared to jump with then
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

hey guess what. i on the texas game tonight and i am fuckin wasted.. so i'll buy some bebeer care of al;l the jumpers that domated their money... god bless taxes hols em...

Ya honey you were pretty drunk when you came home....I could tell by your typing.....lol
I am looking at you now and you are sleeping like a big bear.................:P
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Bob has over 400 jumps and is a very conservative guy.

Brit - I think you have Bob and I confused!! While I'm sure Bob would love to be credited with 400+ jumps - he has a modest 280ish!! He has also downsized from a Sabre 2 170 to a Sabre 2 150 within a hundred jumps - MUCH to the chagrin of his rigger and good friend.

He proved he could land his canopy safely well enough, but sometimes well enough will bite you in the ass...TRUST ME I have the scars to prove it.

All - I don't care how you downsize, and what you downsize - smaller canopies mean faster approaches. Whether you go from a Raven 180 square to a Heatwave 150 full elliptical (and break your femur) or you go from a Sabre 2 170 to a Sabre 2 150 (and just break your fibula) - a DOWNSIZE IS A DOWNSIZE!! Take them SLOW!!

Take it easy out there - PLEASE!! Recognize that people who jump smaller canopies got them after HUNDREDS of jumps on their previous canopies.

Until you can land your canopy in all conditions and in all areas DON'T DOWNSIZE YET.

How will you know when that time is...when you have to land off dz in a front yard next to power lines and trees AND WALK AWAY!! Then, and only then, should you THINK about it.

Please be safe!!
(Bob - if you're reading this - you know I still support your decision, but I did warn you (from experience no less). Hey, perhaps I'll make the first jump on your new container when it comes in...after all, you'll be on the ground!:P)

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

ok sorry, i thought he had more jumps. Then it just backs up the case. Don't downsize to quickly. You guys know who we are on about as brian said. We really don't won't you getting hurt. If we did we would encourage you to downsize..lol Its all cool till someone loses a tibula..hehe. Maybe at the MOFO we could get a coach course sunday morning. All get up bloody early and have Hans or Dave do maybe a seminar. Just a thought. Then again. i plan on staying up in the jacuzzi..nudge nudge. Don't forget book your rooms and ask for the skydiver rate. Oly a week left. so who will be providing the jello shooters then. Any chance if i buy a bottle of captain morgans you could add that to the jello?? Good luck this week-end on your coaches course pyke.

ORFUN #2

Thanks!! I'm not looking forward to it, but I guess I have no choice now.

I was going to bail and wait for Bob, but I don't know if I can hold off until March for a rating!!

Now, I've got to get my hands on a SIM before tomorrow morning...wouldn't that be funny. Get all this way and fail because I'm not prepared! LOL.

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Hans, will you be able to do any canopy coaching at the MOFO?

hans will probably be a little busy for that at this boogie.

i will get there sat evening and will be able to talk with you if your interested. also can do some coaching on sun.

dude your talking like a bloody whuffo...oh ok everyone lets cancel the plans for the MOFO. APPARENTLY, rain is on its way. What next. damn why do i jump out of planes my chute may not work..whuffo whuffo whuffo Yes Pruitt, you really do shoot up when your chute opens. I say put him back to level 1 for being a dumbass..lol

ORFUN #2

:(:( Just checked the weather channels 10 day forecast and it looks like mofo may get rained out :(

I think making a statement like that might deserve another naked midnight swim across the pond before you are allowed to jump again.

This time we'll all just be a little more conservative regarding where we shine those lights.
Killing threads since 2004.

I agree with you Jason. Sounds to me like Super Whuffo may be influencing Pruitt. We still have time to save him.;)

There still is time to save him.......you should know even if it rains we wills still have fun, drink and get stupid......plus wait ten mins and it will be jumping weather again
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

hell, if justin is there drink, pacman..bingo where is the next load. Hey skydiving is a bonus. I'm there to have fun. Don't know about you lot but jumping is over rated

ORFUN #2

Ok guys im sorry i didnt mean it like we wouldnt have a blast anyways. im there to have fun anyways and hanging out and chillin is just as fun as jumping i mean hell with this awesome group of people it would be a great anyways. The point to my post was that it is going to suck if it rains all weekend because we wouldnt get to jump but if we dont then hey that leaves more time for drinking and hold em so whatever happens i know that itl still be the best boogie to date

note to self invest in flame suit
Pruitt

Skydive The Farm

Soooo depending on whether or not I'll be working next weekend, I was thinking about coming up there and hanging out. I can't jump because the leg's not strong enough yet, but I wanna get to know some of the Farm people. When I get back to jumping, I wanna start jumping at different DZs and it seems the Farm has some great people.

So should I come? I met a few of y'all at the Halloween Boogie at Skydive Atlanta.
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

nah we don't like fresh people. we have a secret society and you need the password to come in!!!!!!!! Hey i remember you from Thomoston you crashed on the couch at say mmm 8 am thats when we left. hehe It will be a similar party except we're trying to get the lasers. You can join Sage in the sprained ankle corner.
hey NY Brian make sure you call hans.. I told him we have AFF students ready to go so ry and get them early as it should be busy as hell.. I'll be there friday morning with my sidekick Tony. I'll probably crash till lunch then its all go go gadget....So we'll see you at the fARM THEN

ORFUN #2