douwanto

SUPER MO FO BOOGIE NOV 19-21 ROLL CALL

i'll be there ~ screw school, and homework, who needs it...not like i'm graduating any time soon..and then for waht, to go on to a job i hate, staring out the window, up at the sky all damn day...well, i do this now:(...EEEERRRRGGGHHHH:S

well, okay, i suppose my arm has been twisted...as will I saturday night....should be thuroughly
twisted;)!!!!

hey britt, will you tell fun stories and do something (anything) with a beer bottle that involves your ass?:$
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

God knows who you have been talking to. I can promise the fun stories but not too shore about the beer bottle. Who knows what may happen. I'm thinking relay races in the pond. I'll throw in a helicopter jump to the winner. So all get signed up for the naked freeze your ass off swim. The helicopter is awaiting!!!
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

Lets see If I got this right:

Unlimited Jumps from the Porter, The 185 and the SKYVAN all for $110.

Cheap Helicopter Jumps (Any Final word yet on the Cost Hans? No More than $30 a Jump, Right?)

Huge Ass 3 Table Texas Holdem Tournament on Saturday Night. (Trophies and Cash to the winners)

Keg of New Castle provided by Ben on top of all the Beer to be provided by the DZ.

100`s of Jello Shots (and the Jello Brain just for Brandi) (Chiquita, Bring your best shots.. We pick 5 Judges at Random for a Blind taste test!! Loser swims the pond.. What do you say?? u up to the challenge?)

Rodriguez Initiations

Ky-Jelly Wrestling

Now it looks like we have Nighttime Relay Races across the Pond with a Free Helicopter jump to the Winner Sponcered by the Lee. (or is that a Free Jump for all Partisipants?)

Am I missing anything??

Sound alot like another typical Boring ass weekend at The Farm. BTW Pruitt says it might Rain so everyone stay Home, OK.

No only to the winner. At that rate we'd have 20 people swimming for a heli ride. Shit i may enter to save money..hehe And also has to be in shorts i dont want you cheap bastards showing up in a dry suit. I know i am looking forward to the tournament. with 28 people in it should be a blast. What would be cool is maybe get an accuracy competition throughout the day. We can let the spastics, who dont know how to flare a canopy ( flying J sage and dwarf bob) be the judges. Hell, its not like they have anything else to do!!!!!!! So anyone signing up for the swim then? oh i mean the big pond this time.

ORFUN #2

{sniff sniff} i may not be able to particpate in the pond swim...or the jelly wrestling--my stiches (from un-be-known reasons) may not be out by this weekend...no water, no jelly, no jelly>:(, no nuttin'...that's supposed to be nothin...anyway, i'll watch ya'll and cheer!!;)

I'm quite sure i'll have missions that i'll be on all night to keep myself occupied anyway!!!:Pthat's the plan at least;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

We can let the spastics, who dont know how to flare a canopy ( flying J sage and dwarf bob) be the judges. Hell, its not like they have anything else to do!!!!!!!

Hey Shrek - if you'll have me, I'd love to be your beer bitch as well.
Killing threads since 2004.

Hey all you Tally jumpers. I am leaving Friday around 6pm anyone want to ride with me? Give me a call or send a pm. You may have to put up with my singing but you all love it. Looking forward to this one, i heard there may be a few explosions in the pond after the naked swim.!!!!!!!!!!!!
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Rodriguez Initiations

Ky-Jelly Wrestling

Now it looks like we have Nighttime Relay Races across the Pond with a Free Helicopter jump to the Winner Sponcered by the Lee. (or is that a Free Jump for all Partisipants?)

Am I missing anything??

Yeah. The Inaugural OrFun-Way and First OrFun Initiations.
YES. We've waited long enough to be born, the labor pains are unbearable. The absence of Uncle/Papa aka "Spanky" will occupy the "sux" column, and we'll have him in our hearts. But we're going. This weekend. Period. This a Democracy, shut up and do what we say.

Also, you TOTALLY forgot the "Gimp Rally"
Who've we got on the DL? Sage, Roham, Boboso, Nicki, FlyingJ... and who else? No reason they should be allowed to just sit there and be worthless all day.
I say we get a Crutch Relay Race going. Teams of 2, ONE CRUTCH per Team. First prize is first pick of all the painkillers. Friendly wagers only.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

No dude its a 3 legged race. Hey this place is so awesome we have other DZ's trying to steal the name. THE FARM will be an awesome boogie.Maybe we could call it the farm the farm. That way other DZ's could just add The farm.Wish it was friday so we could head that way. I know of 25 people from down here coming up. I told you on the phone about the 4 AFF students we have. They are getting trained tonight as i type.lol I know of one person who's bringing up a few tandems so be prepared for the Tally invasion. Dude you need to fly down and pick us up. We have enough people how about round trip 50 dollars each includes 2 jumps.. i'm in..lol now you have the skyvan we could all squeeze in...lol Has everyone booked their hotel rooms yet. If it gets too cold then back to teh hotel..woohoo Who's providing the TV for the game. Greg you promised you'd have the hook up.

ORFUN #2

woooohooooooooooo I found a reserve for my other rig. How many birdies are we going to have.

Me
Daskal
Pyke
Bob......oh wait :S...nevermind B|
anyone else.

ORFUN #2

hey, i know you will all miss me this week-end but statesboro has my name. Ive booked the room so all of you do the same. Lets take over the holiday express. Throw the party say around 2 pm there. Everyone down here is pumped. Even the 2 AFF's NY Brian is training them so kerry be prepared to jump with then

Sorry I could not make it. I've had the bug all week and I had to work out in the rain and cold with it and it just got worse. I'm feeling a bit better now, and will be good to go for the SUPER MO FO!

I have to be carfull what I say here because Hans tells me on the phone that if I don't watch what I say he will send me back to Anal Skydiving Center. Oh no!, not Anal Skydiving Center! Oh God, Please, Nooooo!
We take risk not to escape life, but to keep life from escaping._______________________
It is noble to teach oneself; it is still nobler to teach others. Mark Twain

yeah so keep your fuckin mouth shut or we'll kick you in the nuts and send you to Anul skydiving you redneck bastard. So anyway how ya doing kerry.lol Damn dude this is going to be off the wall. I'm tempted to leave now but i have to pick tony up. There's a few AFF for ya Kerry to be prepared to work you lazy git. I think i'm videoing a few. Hey Kerry give me a call. Let me know if the tapes came in. Man its almost Friday:)

ORFUN #2

I agree with you Jason. Sounds to me like Super Whuffo may be influencing Pruitt. We still have time to save him.;)

I can't get my icons to work. It's no fun not being able to use the icons. The icon has none marked and when I use the "edit profile" and try to get rid of this it don't work.>:(

Anyway, I haven't had enough time with Pruitt to influence him, but with that weather statement there may be no hope!;)

Wow, it worked! I now have icons! Cool deal!:S
We take risk not to escape life, but to keep life from escaping._______________________

Anyway, I haven't had enough time with Pruitt to influence him, but with that weather statement there may be no hope!;)

Nah - there's plenty of hope. I've got to give him the the benefit of the doubt since he and Nic were the first two there the other day when I busted my sorry ass landing off. They probably got more torn up than I did trying to get my gear out of the nice little briar field I landed in.

yeah so keep your fuckin mouth shut or we'll kick you in the nuts and send you to Anul skydiving you redneck bastard. So anyway how ya doing kerry.lol Damn dude this is going to be off the wall. I'm tempted to leave now but i have to pick tony up. There's a few AFF for ya Kerry to be prepared to work you lazy git. I think i'm videoing a few. Hey Kerry give me a call. Let me know if the tapes came in. Man its almost Friday:)

I ordered them Thursday and they are being shipped to my girl friend's in Rockmart, so they should be there in time. :) You must be thinking of Hans!B| Yea, I guess I am a redneck, since I was born here in Jorrrga'.[:/]

Nah - there's plenty of hope. I've got to give him the the benefit of the doubt since he and Nic were the first two there the other day when I busted my sorry ass landing off. They probably got more torn up than I did trying to get my gear out of the nice little briar field I landed in.

Well Jason, I should be surprised that you pulled this off as much as you have been working on flat turns (half break turns) and accuracy, but nothing really shocks me anymore in this sport.:P Did you learn anything from it?:) We all have to do these things along the way to learn. I hope you'll be jumping again soon. When I injured my knee doing a down winder, I couldn't walk very good, but I still jumped and just slid in on my butt!:S

You saw me PLF plenty in my first dozen jumps or so. If I had listened to myself and PLFd instead of trying to slide I probably would have been fine.

I'm pretty sure that won't be a problem in the future! Could have been a lot worse.

I have to be carfull what I say here because Hans tells me on the phone that if I don't watch what I say he will send me back to Anal Skydiving Center. Oh no!, not Anal Skydiving Center! Oh God, Please, Nooooo!

According to your profile you still call it home:$

:ph34r:
"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity"

Who's providing the TV for the game. Greg you promised you'd have the hook up.

Yeah, that's what I said.
Game time is 7:45PM on ESPN which means we need
a satellite dish and a receiver. Name the system and we'll figure out which direction to point the thing in. Otherwise we'll have to find a sports bar in Big pimpin' Cedar grove or whatever the name of that podunk town is. Which means we'l have to leave the Fram The Farm, and no one wants that.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

It looked like there was a half-decent size pile of wood at the Farm last weekend. Not quite enough to recreate a mountain boogie size fire.

I've got a few stacks in my backyard ready for the taking if anyone cares to come by Marietta to get it.

I'm at home on my ass all week if anyone is interested.