douwanto

SUPER MO FO BOOGIE NOV 19-21 ROLL CALL

this time in 36 hours i'll be there!!!!!!!!!:PB|:o:o:o

oh the fun that awaits...maybe some of this:S and some of this:o and of course (knowing my and my past experiences at any DZ)a little of thisB| -->

YAYYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well maybe you need to talk to NY brian. he has a king room all to himself and he's always looking to be shocked and crazy. If you ask him nicely, he may upgrade to a jacuzzi room;););)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

I think the plan is build a huge bonfire. Drink lots of beer. Let the most sober person drive as we wouldn't want anyone to call the police on us. Seriously i have a huge truck it can fit 12 people if we all squash in the back..hehe so we need someone who's not drinking beer. Any mormans skydiving saturday? Then we take the party to the hotel where they have a swimming pool woohoo. yes honey we have the jacuzzi room. NO WE ARE NOT SHARING, unless catherine zeta jones needs a room ...hehe... Damn is it Friday yet? Could anyone bring up any screws 1/4 inch and bolts may need it for my bracket. i tried in HD they don't have any plastic ones

ORFUN #2

my british baby, speak to me ever so softly in the midst of the warm bubbles...oh how the accent drives me wiiiiiiiild:$and forces me to blush and express my deepest, warmest, most fulfilled desires only a true brit can handle...

SHARE YOUR HOT TUB DAMNIT--you crazy brit;)

friday, come now!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

What about a deep souther accent. That normally gets the women wild. i don't think you've met Lance yet have you. makes ann marie sound like a new yorker.. well i tell you what. I'll start the bidding at 25 an hour for the hot tub..hehe. Hey, all pester Robbie rob. he's sneakily got one too with marianne.
I spoke with hans today. he may throw an accuracy competition for you young jumpers. Under 300 jumps to enter. winner gets a free helicopter jump. Now all you hotshots shouting about how you can land on a dime, well get your arse out there and show us. I'm sponsoring the pond swim, hans the accuracy. Anyone else want to throw in. Maybe do 64 oz chugging of crap beer competition...Now there always fun to watch...lol

ORFUN #2

Not sure how many of you have been outside today, but it is beeeeee-utiful! Skies could be a little bluer, but the temps are dead on perfect.

Just gotta' hold it out through this weekend!

You are so right! It is absolutely beautiful outside! I love how it feels.
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

Could anyone bring up any screws 1/4 inch and bolts may need it for my bracket.

If you're talking about stuff fer yer video mount - I have some extras you can 'borrow'.

Hey - are you nominating anyone to do your dubbing? Any chance I can get them to hook me up too. I'm planning on doing video all weekend, and I don't want to make peeps wait too long for videos. Either that - or you'll have to show me how to dub on Friday night!

P.S. Spoke to Bobster earlier...he's going to be hobblin' around on Saturday with us...and staying over!! Okay ladies...time to brush up on your "poor Bob" skills!!!;):D

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Hey pyke. I'll show you how to edit and you can have all the edits you want my friend. I tried showing robbie and kevin but you know how that is. they have the attention span of a window licker on a field trip. So yes once you get the editing down thats the hard part, the easy part is shooting the tandem..lol or is it teh othe rway round. Anyways, no more weather reports. If its shitty we drink beer get drunk and do silly shit if its nice we jump. Remember, the boogie is having a good time, its a bonus if we get too jump..hehe.
Remind me Greg i need to talk to ya about using your plane on one of my planned field trips..hehe * hrs before departurs next stop Tony

ORFUN #2

Whoohoo! Done with the last test of the week and I'm ready to party- and jump too, of course jump too! I'm bringing my mittens with me this time so I can stand by the fire and have warm hands- yes, LOTS of wood for the bonfire! And so long as Robbie, I mean Kevin, doesn't turn off the lights and heaters, I'm thinking it will be toasty warm in the hanger for the game of Texas Holdem. See ya'll (hopefully) by Friday at 10ish.

Orfun #21... thanks PsychoBob!

I heard that about you schimmel you cant get wood. Oh well, they do have medication these days lol See ya tomorrow

hey now.... im not the one who has given up you know...

you run away from girls. girls in bikinis. drenched in ky jelly... geese!B|

So Pops ready for some big ways from the skyvan.

Oh hell yeah!...and a raft dive and a hybrid and a just-pile-out-the-door dive too! I was going to get Bobster to do another Rodeo with me but he had to break-a-leg to avoid it.:S.
Speaking of POPS - I want to organize a Georgia State Record attempt for us.....POPS GUYS - ARE YOU UP FOR IT?B|

Is your brother coming with ya?

CrazyRick is coming in Saturday am (see CrazyRick post).

Hey if it gets too cold at night i'm sure you can crash in one of the rooms.

That would be fine except that I'm not sure if I will be able to walk when it's time to leave.;)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

HELL YEA I GRADUATED AFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to say I had a great time this weekend!! Also i would like to thank Hans woodie lee ny brian and everyone who helped me and gave me advice and helped me to graduate aff many thanks to everyone at the farm. i can't wait until we can do this again. see everyone next weekend and brian have fun with your family in NY next month.

Oh yea hey Hans can we get the skyvan for the boogie in december;)
Pruitt

Skydive The Farm