CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Mountain Boogie Oct. 15-17,Revised

Two mor days of work befor its time to, well you know jump out of planes and shit like that...

no joke i cant wait oh yea did i mention 2 days left....B|

Yeah, that waiting 'til the end of the work week got to be too much for me. But I don't have to deal with it anymore! Heh. ...
BTW: Where the hell are the directions to this place?
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Oh and uhhhh... I'm not sure what the f*** this means.

We must get Rasta Rican Air introduced to the Hillbilly way of life....He has been spotted many times at THE FARM and now The Mountain Boogie. What's next? Deliverance..The Boogie. Boy, You shore have a purty mouth.

But if anyone sees me passed out face down, please do me a favor and turn me over on my back.[:/]
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Tallahassee. Shrek is pretty good with directions, but I'd like to get some back up from somebody who's from the area
-and who speaks English.

BTW: For everybody's future reference, AAA.com has a really good Maps & Directions feature that beats the sh*t out of Mapquest. I sh*t you not, the other day I pulled up Mapquest directions from work to a place on the south side of town and they told me to go north and get on the Interstate!

if i were you i would go 75 to 675 to 285 east to 85 to 985 to the hwy60 exit over to dahlonega and pic up 19 and its a straight shot all the way to murphy then andrews just after that

I route above is very curvey and should not be taken with a camper or RV.The other way to go is posted on RoamingDZ.com but what the hell.

I-75 to 575. 575 turns into 515.Just past Blueridge turn left on highway 60.go about 2 mi. turn right on spur 60.Go about 12 mi. take a right on 74.This will take you through Murphy and into Andrews.You will see a sign for the airport.If you come to a traffic light in Andrews you missed the turn.Turn left at the light and that will take you back to the airport.

I will be leaving this afternoon headed to Andrews.I will check e-mail right before I leave and hope the have internet access up there.You can leave a message on my cell in you need to contact me 478-256-2562 or call the airport in Andrews 828-321-5114

The weather forcast has changed again and the weekend looks great.Bring some warm clothes.

See you all there.

Bring some warm clothes

Or even better, Bring a warm Body to stuff inside your sleeping bag to keep it warm for you. If you do not currently have access to a warm body to keep you warm at night, Chiquita and I will have plenty of Jell-O shots on hand to help facilitate your selection process.

Bring some warm clothes

Or even better, Bring a warm Body to stuff inside your sleeping bag to keep it warm for you. If you do not currently have access to a warm body to keep you warm at night, Chiquita and I will have plenty of Jell-O shots on hand to help facilitate your selection process.

Alcohol,helping ugly people get laid for thousands of years.

You are an evil man.

Evil??? No.

Mischievous, incorrigible, precarious, impetuous and/or frolicsome? Guilty as charged.

it's a good thing I love you.:)

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

it's a good thing I love you.

Oh yea?? I made lots of Sour Apple Jello shots just for you.

How YOU Doin?;)

Always Yield to temptation; it may not pass your way again. — Robert A. Heinlein

Yippie!!! Jello Shots. Why don't we have a jello shooting contest? The winner (I get to decide who wins) has to kisspass me a jello shot.:):D Oh hell, I'll be diplomatic. Everyone's a winner so pucker up!!

Let's get this party started!!!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

There is nothing quite like watching the Roaming DZ Hotties once they start Kiss passing a few Jello Shots between themselves. Truly special memories to be savored for years to come.

Add Campisina (Ann Marie) and Brandi to the list of Hotties that will be there.

The party starts in less than 24 hours!!

Shrek & Fiona
-RastaRicanAir: a.k.a. DJ ELECTRIC (Will Pack 4 jumps) BOY
-"Il Consigliere": a.k.a. NY Brian
-junkyardpup & Pokerhontas
-Cheech: a.k.a. the Cloud Whisperer
-Swoop Dogg: a.k.a. Brian "C.P." McWeeney
-CSpenceFLY and Julie
-Mouth
-Tom Hayden
-Dennis Brooks
-Eric Deren
-Craig & Bonnie Knowlton
-Cliff Howard
-Chuck Blalock
-Chaoskitty & TN peoples
-CrazyRick
-Andy Whitlock
-Roham(no offense-I'll believe it when I see him)
-Frank Wilson
-Beezy with his can o' peas
-FlyingJ
-Doug Cobb
-Kelel01
-Blueskyserenity
-Chiquita
-ThanatosJay & Jello shots!
-AnneMarie
-Brandi
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

yeah yeah you all talk a good story its only official if i can video the event!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you video the good stuff when you're running away????:ph34r::D:P

You do realize, you will most likely NEVER live that down, right????

I think that is so funny that he ran........I saw part of it on viseo but I wish I was there to see it..........
One more day! I can't wait..........going to be a long drive though, oh well.
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

yeah yeah you all talk a good story its only official if i can video the event!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you video the good stuff when you're running away????:ph34r::D:P

You do realize, you will most likely NEVER live that down, right????

I think that is so funny that he ran........I saw part of it on viseo but I wish I was there to see it..........
One more day! I can't wait..........going to be a long drive though, oh well.

Give me a call. I'll keep you company. I'll even sing to you over the phone. "If you're happy and you know it slap your ass. If you're happy and you know it slap your friends ass. If you're happy and you know it then your face will surly show it, if you're happy and you know it slap some ass"!!:ph34r::D:)