CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Mountain Boogie Oct. 15-17,Revised

Due to a scheduling issue the Kingair from Skydive Atlanta must stay at home.I have another Kingair lined up if we need it.Lets get a role call going and get a headcount so we have lift power and food.We have some great organizing and so good times headed our way.Oh yeah,The Harvest Moon Boogie Rocked.If your weren't there you missed a hell of a party.

Oh yeah Robbie, I think Mr. Microphone will be there. Hey, is that a great idea or what? Maybe something like "Welcome to Mountain Boogie.....(DOT COM)!!!! echo..echo..echo Only for you man, only for you.

AW HELL NAW!

Step off punk! C, days gun be a pufeshunal MC up in niss piece. Mr. Microphone can hang at the Greyhound station and announce the 12:27 to Cleveland. Or better yet, sit back, take notes and let the BIG DOG EAT.

P.S. Get a bigger shower, with two massaging heads and padded seats and maybe I'll teach you how to rock a mic properly.

Edited to add:[email protected]
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

AW HELL NAW!

Step off punk! C, days gun be a pufeshunal MC up in niss piece. Mr. Microphone can hang at the Greyhound station and announce the 12:27 to Cleveland. Or better yet, sit back, take notes and let the BIG DOG EAT.

What's this??? Has DJ ELECTRIC BOY gone GHETTO????? Tell me it ain't so...

No, maybe he's trying to be country??? Someone help me out here!!!:D:ph34r::P
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Get a bigger shower, with two massaging heads and padded seats and maybe I'll teach you how to rock a mic properly.

Actually I was more concerned about this Statement from the Electric Wonder Boy.
He wants to get greg in the shower to show him how to "rock a mic properly"?

Get a bigger shower, with two massaging heads and padded seats and maybe I'll teach you how to rock a mic properly.

Actually I was more concerned about this Statement from the Electric Wonder Boy.

Holy freakin shit batman. I read that too fast the first time. ROFLMAO!!!!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

O.K. So I knew that wasn't going to sound right. I was just waiting for someone with advanced psycho-sexual issues and latent "man-on-man" shower fantasies to make that disgusting connection. Thanks J.! Not that it's any of my business, but I think you may have spent too much time at the Fulton County lock-up yesterday.[:/]

BTW: You never told me how that BIG Hold'Em game with Lee turned out Saturday? After all that trash talk I'll bet you took him straight to the cleaners right?!
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Yea, we all want accessible Showers at the Farm, But Robbie has just offered to "Take one for the Team" to a whole new level!!

While we appreciate your efforts here Robbie, I don’t think your current strategy will have much effect on Mr. Microphone. In fact you may have just guaranteed that there will never be new showers built at the farm.;)

Is it Friday yet?? Cant wait to see ya!! B|

I get all giddy thinking about it. A grown woman...GIDDY. It's a beautiful thing really. :ph34r::ph34r:

Me too! I just had a really fun weekend at my home dz.. and now looking forward to 3 weekends of fun at Georgia boogies! Talk about giddy!
:)

Ain't a damn thang wrong wit da ghetto! Dat's weh dey grow da ghetto BOOTIES!

And I'll spin f***in' POLKA all night if the $$$'s right. Especially now since I just got FIRED from my 10 year gig at X-101.5 about two hours ago. Yeah for real. No sh*t. And you guys are the first to know. Tallahassee doesn't even know yet.
But that's a matter for another thread, let's not
change the subject.
...Uhhh....Anybody need a pack job?:)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

Sorry, that was me. I accidentally posted under Shrek's name on his computer.

Ain't a damn thang wrong wit da ghetto! Dat's weh dey grow da ghetto BOOTIES!

And I'll spin f***in' POLKA all night if the $$$'s right. Especially now since I just got FIRED from my 10 year gig at X-101.5 about two hours ago. Yeah for real. No sh*t. And you guys are the first to know. Tallahassee doesn't even know yet.
But that's a matter for another thread, let's not
change the subject.
...Uhhh....Anybody need a pack job?:)

will you be buying me and brandy a jump or is it you want to jump robbie. i'm blonde too and its rather confusing. so help a dileksic english man out
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

will you be buying me and brandy a jump or is it you want to jump robbie. i'm blonde too and its rather confusing. so help a dileksic english man out

Well that was when I thought that you were robbie and you got fired. How about I buy brandy a jump and you give me a free pack job? Yes, Robbie has to jump with me to redeem his free jump.